News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Hello Happy Atheists

Started by Crocoduck, December 09, 2011, 06:52:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guardian85

Have you heard of "The Golden Crockoduck".
It is a online "award" for the dumbest creationist of the year.

http://www.goldencrocoduck.co.uk/

And welcome to the thingy. Dont feed the Asmos.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Crocoduck

Quote from: Guardian85 on December 09, 2011, 08:01:54 PM
Have you heard of "The Golden Crockoduck".
It is a online "award" for the dumbest creationist of the year.

http://www.goldencrocoduck.co.uk/

And welcome to the thingy. Dont feed the Asmos.

I do know about it. potholer54 on Youtube does that but I hear he's not going to issue the award for 2011.
http://www.youtube.com/user/potholer54#g/u
As we all know, the miracle of fishes and loaves is only scientifically explainable through the medium of casseroles
Dobermonster
However some of the jumped up jackasses do need a damn good kicking. Not that they will respond to the kicking but just to show they can be kicked
Some dude in a Tank

MadBomr101

Quote from: Crocoduck on December 09, 2011, 06:52:24 AM
Hi everyone

I grew up with a strong belief in God. I believed the Bible was the inerrant word of God. I believed Jesus was God and had come to earth through the womb of a virgin. He lived, taught and preformed miracles for 33 years then was crucified for our sin. I believed that after we die God would judge us and send us to either Heaven or Hell where we would remain for eternity.

What was I thinking?  ??? That whole story just sounds crazy. ::)

A few years ago I allowed myself to do something I always been too scared to do before. I allowed myself to question everything I thought I knew about God and the Bible. As soon as I allowed myself to ask "What if it's not true" I began to see there were no good reasons to think it was true.

I'm grateful to people like James Randi and Richard Dawkins for helping me understand it's OK to turn your back on crazy myths.

I feel free now and much happier then I was. There is no judgmental god tallying up everything I do and no mind police ready to condemn me of adultery for a thought I never acted on.

I know there nothing unique in my story and I'm happy to find a place with like minded people.

You sir, are going to HELL!...is what a Xian would probably tell you.  Here, congratulations on taking the red pill and waking up.
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

Crocoduck

Quote from: MadBomr101 on December 09, 2011, 11:13:26 PM

You sir, are going to HELL!...
I'm OK with that I understand AC/DC tickets are free in Hell.

As we all know, the miracle of fishes and loaves is only scientifically explainable through the medium of casseroles
Dobermonster
However some of the jumped up jackasses do need a damn good kicking. Not that they will respond to the kicking but just to show they can be kicked
Some dude in a Tank