News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Icons

Started by Sandra Craft, November 24, 2011, 11:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: OldGit on November 27, 2011, 06:51:41 PM
Well in Juliet's third photo there is another person at the bottom.  Maybe that's what's confusing Bruce.  ;D

Juliet, I trust that's your husband.

haha, no, it's the aforementioned best friend. We ruin nice things.

"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

OldGit

OMFSM!  To be a young man in the middle of four beautiful young women - and he's gay.  :'(

Come to think of it, maybe that's how he gets to be there.

Sweetdeath

I can appreciate beautiful women everyday. *eyebrow wiggle* ^__~
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Tank on November 27, 2011, 07:56:46 PM
Yours truly

I had an idea of what you looked like from all of the lovely photos of your daughter's wedding :)
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Asmodean

Eh, why not... Behold The Asmo!  8)

This is quite recent too, although the winter jacket kinda' makes The Asmo look more... Bulky than he is  :P
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Tank on November 27, 2011, 09:24:15 PM
Oh yes! Doh!

That's okay! Not everyone might have seen them

Tank

Quote from: OldGit on November 27, 2011, 05:00:28 PM
Here's me and Mrs Git on holiday in Rhodes in September.  Note the FSM shirt.

And how appropriate that you are eating pasta!

DeterminedJuliet

I always imagined the great and fearsome Asmo being a hooded sort of fellow. Now I know why.

Also, would those be considered "snake bite" piercings? Did they hurt terribly?  

Tank

Quote from: Asmodean on November 27, 2011, 09:25:51 PM
Eh, why not... Behold The Asmo!  8)

This is quite recent too, although the winter jacket kinda' makes The Asmo look more... Bulky than he is  :P
Very Obi Wan!

Asmodean

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on November 27, 2011, 09:29:01 PM
I always imagined the great and fearsome Asmo being a hooded sort of fellow. Now I know why.

Also, would those be considered "snake bite" piercings? Did they hurt terribly?  
The two on the sides of my lower lip are snakebites. They sort of feel like a snake bite to do, but I think the name is derived from them usually coming in pairs (I have two more, those with other names), resembling a snakebite wound.

Mine are relatively high and relatively far apart because I did those after the middle one. The top one is the last I did (Also had an industrial in my ear, but lost it just long enough for the holes to grow. Gonna redo it at some point, and there is one in my eyebrow just hidden by the hood... Plus a pair of regular earrings in each ear)
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Asmodean

Quote from: Tank on November 27, 2011, 09:29:58 PM
Very Obi Wan!
...Only more evil and with less eyesight  :P
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Siz

I think it's a shame to shatter our illusions of each other, but if you can't beat 'em...

Here's the family Scissorlegs:

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Tank

That's a nice family group  :)