News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Icons

Started by Sandra Craft, November 24, 2011, 11:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amicale

OldGit and Asmo, awesome pictures for two totally different reasons.  ;D

Git, it must have been great, going to the castle. Asmo, you look like you're having fun with your unsuspecting friend victim minion.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Buddy

Heh, I was going through some pictures that Mom took last weekend while a friend and I were horseback riding. This is probably my favorite.

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

McQ

Quote from: OldGit on August 09, 2012, 07:44:44 PM
Sitting on a block in the middle of the ruins of Skenfrith Castle ...

AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Ali

Git, love the pic.  You do look sophisticated, like you're about to photo some birds and then drink some whiskey.  :D

Asmo, cool picture.  I love the leather-cladness.   :D

Buddy - That is a very cool shot.  What horse is that?  You can't ride the tiny horse, presumably.

Buddy

Quote from: Ali on August 10, 2012, 04:21:26 AM

Buddy - That is a very cool shot.  What horse is that?  You can't ride the tiny horse, presumably.

Just a friend's quarter horse that she lent me because I was itching to ride. Hopefully that will be fixed soon.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Asmodean on August 09, 2012, 09:47:20 PM
Just dug up my old-ish album and decided to share a pre-lip piercings pic of His Grayness. And that one just happenes not to diminish my coolness too much.

Nooo ;; i dont see it!! :'(
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Ali

Quote from: Asmodean on August 09, 2012, 09:43:02 PM
I deploy the evilly lurking Asmo behind a less-than-suspecting human in response.

SD - Can you see this?

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Ali on August 10, 2012, 05:08:48 AM
Quote from: Asmodean on August 09, 2012, 09:43:02 PM
I deploy the evilly lurking Asmo behind a less-than-suspecting human in response.

SD - Can you see this?

Yup , thank you! :D
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

OldGit

Buddy, you look lovely.  But - and this is not one of my silly jokes - what the heck is a quarter horse?

Asmo, that's a very pretty young lady.  You're not going to ... er ... sacrifice her or anything?

Asmodean

Quote from: OldGit on August 10, 2012, 10:43:36 AM
Asmo, that's a very pretty young lady.  You're not going to ... er ... sacrifice her or anything?
Well, as it happens... Hmm...  ???

No, 'haps not.  :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.