News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeactor

OldGit

Essie Mae

I prefer dogs to cats I must admit, but Naughty Old Git.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Icarus

Git you are in trouble. Books and a few other kitty people are going to give you some lip I expect.  ::)

OldGit

Asmodean

The Asmo, however, approves. And He is The Asmo, so He counts as... Plenty.  :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

OldGit

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Essie Mae

Hilarious jokes - this thread is such a tonic - especially loved the Escher joke.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Jolly Sapper

Quote from: Magdalena on October 16, 2014, 06:27:30 PM

The lack of punctuation at the end of the command on line 3 should have thrown an error that needed to be corrected before he would have been able to execute.

Tank

Little Johnny was playing outside in the garden one day when he pulled a worm from
it's wormhole. Johnny's grandfather, who had seen the whole incident approached
Johnny with a devious grin upon his face. He placed a $10 bet with Johnny that Johnny
wouldn't be able to put the wriggly worm back into it's hole. Johnny gleefully accepted
the wager and proceeded to the house with the worm in his hand. It wasn't long until
Johnny came back from inside the house and carefully threaded the worm back into it's hole.
His grandfather gazed in awe at this amazing feat and told Johnny that he would give him
the $10 if Johnny explained to him exactly how he managed to thread the worm back into it's hole.
Johnny proceeded to tell his grandfather about how he sneaked into his sister's room
and covered the worm with his sisters hair spray until the worm was rock hard so that
he could simply thread the worm back into it's hole.

His grandfather duly honored his word and handed the money over to Johnny.

The next morning Johnny was out playing in the garden again when his grandfather
gleefully approached him and handed him a crisp ten dollar bill, but Johnny being the
honest young lad that he was, handed the money back to his grandfather and told
his grandfather that he had already paid him yesterday.

His grandfather replied; "Yes but this is from your grandmother".
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.