News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom62

After getting nailed by the Special Forces, Osama Bin Laden made his way to the pearly gates. There, he is greeted by George Washington.

"How dare you attack the nation I helped conceive!" yells Mr. Washington, slapping Osama in the face. Patrick Henry comes up from behind: "You wanted to end the Americans' liberty, so they gave you death!" Henry punches Osama on the nose. James Madison comes up next, and says, "This is why I allowed the Federal government to provide for the common defense!" He drops a large weight on Osama's knee.

Osama is subject to similar beatings from John Randolph of Roanoke, James Monroe and 65 other 18th-century American revolutionaries. As he writhes on the ground, Thomas Jefferson picks him up to hurl him back toward the gate where he is to be judged.

As Osama awaits his journey to his final very hot destination, he screams, "This is not what I was promised!"

An angel replies: "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you. What did you think I said?"
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Icarus

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Asmodean

Thing is though, we were. We just didn't live in quite as safety-obsessed a society. I blame mass media.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Ali

Marvin

Quote from: Bruno on August 24, 2014, 02:39:06 PM
Get it?

If it is going be taken that JFK and Stalin are strippers in the second instance, why would a comma be used at all?
Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

Asmodean

I could explain it, but I'd probably make a mess of my terminology.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Biggus Dickus

Tank

A 12 year old boy gets run over by a Truck outside St Marys Cathedral and is at deaths door. A passer bye cradles him in his arms and asks, "Would you like me to get you a Priest Sonny?", The Wee Boy says. "I'm Dying mister, sex is the last thing on my mind".
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ali

Quote from: Bruno on August 25, 2014, 02:21:48 AM
I think the stripper Stalin looks kinda sexy.
I prefer JFK. His hair do is quite Miley-esque.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Ali on August 25, 2014, 01:58:27 PM
Quote from: Bruno on August 25, 2014, 02:21:48 AM
I think the stripper Stalin looks kinda sexy.
I prefer JFK. His hair do is quite Miley-esque.
Yeah, and I am not crazy at all about the Stalin's mustache, just doesn't do it for me, but JFK's hips are too flat. Stalin has got some curves going on.

OldGit

Ali

I don't know why, but I love the idea of lording my outlandish 5'7 (joke, I know that's not that tall compared to SOME people) height over Joseph Stalin. Like, "Oh, here Stalin, let me get that pitcher off the top shelf for you. No, no, don't pull up a chair! I got it!"