Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pasta Chick

Icarus

^ An astute observation PC. 

I have even caught flak for arriving 10 minutes past the magic hour when I had been doing company assigned work at a different location.  That work had begun three hours earlier while the damned supervisor was still in bed. Now he gives me some shit?  That happened more than once. I decided to bag it all and start my own business which worked out rather well for nearly 40 years.. Glad I did it that way.

Pasta Chick

On my end, it's more clients that expect me to drop what I'm doing and come running to assist them when they arrive, even at the expense of the safety of the dogs already in my care.  Yet they have no problem calling 5 minutes after we've closed to tell us they're going to be 30 minutes late to pick up their dog.  I had my own business, but it was about the same.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

OldGit

Tank

Tank

joeactor

Tank

Tank

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Icarus

Tank