News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Claireliontamer

Ihateyoumike

Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

Claireliontamer

Asmodean

Dogs don't run because someone says "run", do they? They run because they are starving and there be a promise of a rabbit, no?  ???
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Amicale

Quote from: Asmodean on February 03, 2013, 05:57:37 PM
Dogs don't run because someone says "run", do they? They run because they are starving and there be a promise of a rabbit, no?  ???

Or a stick to fetch, or a ball to catch, or a kid on a bike to chase, or leaves to jump through... Dogs run for all kinds of reasons and they race each other playfully. It's cute to watch! You throw a stick, they race to see who gets the stick first. :D You throw a toy for 2 cats, they look at you like "go get it yourself" and they go to sleep. :D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Asmodean

What sort of lazy-ass cats have you surrounded yourself with? The last cat we had was only too happy to chase a ping pong ball on a string. I'm almost sure that if one trained and starved the cats sudfficiently, one could race them effectively. They are kind of small though... Maybe that's why they don't do it
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Amicale

Quote from: Asmodean on February 03, 2013, 07:13:37 PM
What sort of lazy-ass cats have you surrounded yourself with? The last cat we had was only too happy to chase a ping pong ball on a string. I'm almost sure that if one trained and starved the cats sudfficiently, one could race them effectively. They are kind of small though... Maybe that's why they don't do it

:D My cat is pretty lazy. But she runs around like a herd of turtles (clomp clomp thump) on her own strange little whims.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Tank

Two antennas meet on a roof and fall in love. The wedding wasn't much but the reception was excellent.

joeactor

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tom62

Q: What does a model train set and a woman's breast have in common?
A: They are intended for the kids, but it is daddy who plays with them.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

OldGit