News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

Quote from: Davin on December 19, 2012, 05:34:52 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 19, 2012, 05:20:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/994uZ.jpg?1
lol, that was one of my favourite parts of the new series, but also so much that wasn't resolved.

I liked Donna. She wasn't afraid to call the doctor out on his stupidity.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Claireliontamer

lol, that was one of my favourite parts of the new series, but also so much that wasn't resolved.

You guys are way behind if that's your new series..... the things I could say :)

Buddy

Quote from: Claireliontamer on December 19, 2012, 05:43:51 PM

You guys are way behind if that's your new series..... the things I could say :)

I'm on series five, but I don't like the eleventh Doctor as much as I like ten.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Davin

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 19, 2012, 05:51:38 PM

I call those seasons, but there was a decent break between the current six seasons and the classic series, so I tend to call the Eccleston season and on the new series.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Claireliontamer

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 19, 2012, 05:51:38 PM

We're half way through series 7 here.  Matt Smith gets a lot better so stick with him :)

Buddy

Quote from: Claireliontamer on December 19, 2012, 05:54:35 PM
We're half way through series 7 here.  Matt Smith gets a lot better so stick with him :)

Netflix only has until series 6. I'll have to figure out where to get the 7th series when I finish.

NoHandlebarsAttached

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Amicale

Lol :)
Cute. It may be a bit off, though. It tends to look like...
You have cancer, the government will help you pay for treatments.
This other guy has cancer too. His is worse than yours.
You both need the same surgery, so you're on a waiting list. Here's a beeper.
Ok, 3 months later, you're out of surgery... And you're in a 4-bed room with no privacy, but smile! The government paid for this ward bed.
Oh, and did we mention you're going home tomorrow?
No, you're not better yet. We just need your bed.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Guardian85

There was a guy riding through the desert on his camel. He had been traveling so long that he felt the need to have sex. Obviously there were no women in the desert so the man turned to his camel. He tried to position himself to have sex with his camel but the camel ran away. The man ran to catch up to the camel and got back on and started to ride again. Soon he was feeling the urge to have sex again so once again he turned to his camel. The camel refused by running away. So he caught up to it again and go on it again. Finally after riding the camel through the whole desert the man came to a road. There was a broken down car with three big chested beautiful blondes sitting in it. He went up to them and asked the women if they needed any help. The hottest girl said ,"If you fix our car we will do anything you want." The man luckily knew a thing or two about cars and fixed it in a flash. When he finished are three girls asked,"How could we ever repay you Mr." After thinking for a short while he replied,"Could you hold my camel?"

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Crow

Quote from: Amicale on December 21, 2012, 12:39:01 AM
Lol :)
Cute. It may be a bit off, though. It tends to look like...
You have cancer, the government will help you pay for treatments.
This other guy has cancer too. His is worse than yours.
You both need the same surgery, so you're on a waiting list. Here's a beeper.
Ok, 3 months later, you're out of surgery... And you're in a 4-bed room with no privacy, but smile! The government paid for this ward bed.
Oh, and did we mention you're going home tomorrow?
No, you're not better yet. We just need your bed.

Yeah but even if all that did happen Walter White wouldn't have gone on his meth cooking adventure, therefore no Breaking Bad.
*mini rant* Whoever decided to break seasons into two parts should be hung drawn and quartered.
Retired member.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

OldGit

Q.  Why is the camel known as the "ship of the desert"?

A.  Because it's full of Arab semen.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

joeactor

Quote from: Tank on December 21, 2012, 10:13:44 AM

... Funny!  Reminded me of the Blackadder scene with Baldrick and his turnip-shaped-thingy...