News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Claireliontamer

Quote from: jumbojak on November 27, 2012, 03:13:33 PM
Quote from: Claireliontamer on November 27, 2012, 03:07:43 PM
Quote from: jumbojak on November 27, 2012, 01:24:24 PM
Quote from: Amicale on November 27, 2012, 01:20:04 PM
Found on facebook: awesome.

Who you gonna' call?

That has given me a fantastic idea!

Are you going to dress the scamp up as the statue of liberty and shoot a scene of her walking in NYC

Nope, but I do have the things to make a Godzilla costume! ;D

OldGit

Amicale

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

OldGit

Where did you get that picture of me?  It's 15 years old, now.

Claireliontamer

Quote from: Amicale on November 28, 2012, 02:48:00 PM
What you DON'T want to see when you're running a race:

I ran the London Marathon in April and it is the most humiliating thing to be overtaken by someone in a giant Rhino costume.  That guy would have probably overtaken me too!

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Guardian85

A husband and wife and their two sons are watching TV. She looks at her husband and winks at him, he gets the message and says, "Excuse us for a few minutes boys, we're going up to our room for a little while."

Pretty soon one of the boys becomes curious, goes upstairs and sees the door to his parents bedroom is ajar. He peeks in for a few minutes, trots downstairs, gets his little brother and takes him up to peek into the bedroom.

"Before you look in there," he says, "keep in mind this is the same woman who smacked our asses just for sucking our thumbs."

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Ihateyoumike

Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

Genericguy

joeactor

Amicale

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Davin

I love grumpy cat. I think I'll go around wishing everyone a grumpy holidays.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank