News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

not your typical...

Quote from: joeactor on November 11, 2011, 04:52:14 PM
Q: How many programmers does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: None.  It's a hardware problem.
Hahaha! Good one1 :D
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight
Advocate for the abnormal.

Tank

A man walks into the doctor's.
Doctor: "You'll have to stop masturbating."
Man: Why!
Doctor: "So I can examine you!"
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

OldGit

Last month a world-wide survey was conducted by the U.N. The only question was:-  "Would you please give your honest opinion about solutions to the food shortage in the rest of the world?"  The survey was a huge failure because of the following:

In Eastern Europe thay didn't know what "honest" meant.
In Western Europe thay didn't know what "shortage" meant.
In Africa they didn't know what "food" meant.
In China they didn't know what "opinion" meant.
In the Middle East they didn't know what "solution " meant.
In South America thay didn't know what "please" meant.
And finally, in the U.S. they didn't know what "the rest of the world" meant.

Tank

Adam and Eve

Adam was returning home late one night. When Eve confronted him.
"You are seeing another woman, aren't you?" she accused.

"Don't be silly," he replied. "You are the only woman on earth."

Later that night Adam woke up feeling a tickle on his chest.
"What the hell are you doing?" he asked Eve.

"What do you think?" she asked. "I am counting your ribs."
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Last October my wife bought a magnolia tree from the local nursery, but after only a few weeks the leaves shriveled. It appeared to be on its last legs. My wife took some leaf samples and marched into the nursery to demand an explanation.

"I know exactly what's wrong with your magnolia," said the manager.

"Good," said my wife. "What's it suffering from?"

"Autumn," he replied.

Tank

If lights run on electricity and cars run on gas, what do cats run on?

Their paws.

Ransom

A man walks into a bar and orders 3 beers and takes drinks in turns from each. After draining them he orders another, and goes about it the same way. After a while the bar tender comments on this, and points out it would be easier if he'd just drink 1 at a time. The man then explains that he's drinking like this in memory of his 2 brothers, who live in Australia and South America. He says that before they all went their separate ways, they used to all buy each other drinks. So now, they all buy 3 drinks at 7:00 PM, and drink each one as if they were another person. The bartender is quite touched, and gives him a free round. After finishing them off, the man pays the tab and leaves. He comes back the following night, and repeats the process. After a while the man becomes a regular, and 1 night, he walks in but only orders 2 drinks. The other men quiet, and a few bow their heads. The bartender comes over and says to the man: "allow me to offer my condolences." The man looks up and replies: "Oh, everything's fine. It's just that I recently joined the Mormon Church, and they said I'm not allowed to drink anymore."

(The original joke was of course worded much better, but its been a long time since I read it)
The law of the jungle says
You look after yourself
But I remember this much
I love as I've been loved myself.

Fi

A pirate waddles into a bar with the ship's wheel in his pants.

"Excuse me, sir," says the bartender, "But it appears you have a ship's wheel in your pants."

"Yarr," says the pirate. "It's drivin' me nuts!"

badum ksh

joeactor

(I must say that atheist humor is much better than mensa humor)

A carrot walks into a bar and orders a gin and tonic.
The bartender says "Hey! You're gonna have to leave"
The carrot asks "Why?"
The bartender replies "We don't serve food in this bar!"

Tank

I saw my first episode of Old Jews Telling Jokes a couple of days ago and it's full of some good jokes and some of the worse puns you'll ever hear!  ;D

Tank

joeactor

xSilverPhinx

What do you call a blonde who dyes her hair?

Artificial intelligence.

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

Q: How many Irishmen does it take to change a light bulb
A: Five, one to hold the light bulb and the other four to turn the ladder round and round !

OldGit

My neighbour knocked on my door at 2:30am this morning, can you believe that....2:30am?!  Luckily for him I was still up playing my Bagpipes.