News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

San Diego Fires

Started by Bella, October 22, 2007, 07:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rlrose328

glad you're safe for now, Bella... what color is your sky?  I know fires are awful, but whenever I see photographs of the sky during big huge fires, it's always so pretty (in a purely asthetic sense).  If you can take a picture, I'd love to see it!
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

Bella

It's just kind of ugly and hazy white right now (although the sunsets are pretty). Here are some pictures, but I didn't take them. My ex took the last one. It's my school from Sunday night.

rlrose328

Those are amazing!  Love the reds and yellows... what a sad sight to see, but it is beautiful what nature can do when she's angry, eh?
**Kerri**

Bella

Heh, yea... Sometimes people around here forget that we are actually living in a desert.

I had to bite my tounge not to tell the fundies that my house didn't burn down although I didn't pray for help and I don't go to church... I think I'll wait a few years. It seems too mean otherwise.

Will

How terribly depressing that it's so beautiful.

And shame on Fox News for blaming the al Qaeda. When Fox News finally does piss off the wrong people some day and someone burns down the building, I'll bet they blame the al Qaeda.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Bella

^Whaaaat? I missed that! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT!

SteveS

Quote from: "WillRavel"And shame on Fox News for blaming the al Qaeda. When Fox News finally does piss off the wrong people some day and someone burns down the building, I'll bet they blame the al Qaeda.

Fox News: "Special follow-up report tonight at 11 - following an investigative report led by Fox journalists, Swingline staplers are now being removed from all places of work in the US..."

Milton: "They, they took my stapler.....I'm going to burn down their building!"

rlrose328

OMG, I LOVE MILTON!!!  I have my very own red Swingline, thanks to that movie.  AND an "Office Space" coffee mug.  Milton RULES!
**Kerri**

donkeyhoty

I love the guy, or gal, rowing.

Hey Frank, are you gonna hose down your house or pack up the Range Rover in case we gotta evac?  
-Nope, I'm goin for a row.
"Feminism encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians."  - Pat Robertson