News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Hi i am new.

Started by Davpronk, October 22, 2007, 02:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveS

Quote from: "rlrose328"I wonder when the thought police will round all of us freethinkers up and send us to an island, Survivor style?
Didn't the English do that with Australia?  Seems to have worked out fine - all the exported "criminals" made a very respectable first-world nation out it.

So I'm game - I like islands, lots of water, warm climate, only freethinkers present --- sounds perfect!

ryanvc76

Sounds good... let me pack my things!
---=---=---=---=---
http://www.vancleave.de
---=---=---=---
"[The Bible] has noble poetry in it... and some good morals and a wealth of obscenity, and upwards of a thousand lies." - Mark Twain

"Religions are all alike - founded upon fables and mythologies." - Thomas Jefferson

---=---

MysticalChicken

Obama may not be an atheist but right now I'd vote for him if the election were tomorrow, and there's a damn good chance I will vote for him come November 2008.  However, I doubt he'd be like * and start unnecessary wars "with God's blessing."

"Down in the hall, embedded in walls, hear them screaming.  Stashed in a bar, a brain in a jar, no one sees them.  Sucking them blind and draining their minds, hear them screaming.  Stas