Started by Happy Forever, September 26, 2011, 11:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Your grumpy posts are actually enjoyable ;D
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Norfolk And Chance

Quote from: Tank on October 22, 2011, 11:48:26 PM
HF was last online on the 14th Oct :(

No great loss and I hope the deluded fool never comes back.
Reality is the stuff that doesn't go away when you stop believing in it ~ Matt Dillahunty

Tank

Quote from: Norfolk And Chance on October 23, 2011, 04:31:15 PM
Quote from: Tank on October 22, 2011, 11:48:26 PM
HF was last online on the 14th Oct :(

No great loss and I hope the deluded fool never comes back.
N&C

HF is still a member and should be treated in a civil manner until such time as she is no longer a member, if that should ever come to pass.

Tank
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Norfolk And Chance

I do not respect theism, sorry  :-[
Reality is the stuff that doesn't go away when you stop believing in it ~ Matt Dillahunty

Tank

Quote from: Norfolk And Chance on October 23, 2011, 04:53:12 PM
Your respect, or not, regarding theism does not give licence to break the forum rules and/or culture of civility to individuals who are members here. This is just a reminder.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Norfolk And Chance

Quote from: Tank on October 23, 2011, 05:03:34 PM
Your respect, or not, regarding theism does not give licence to break the forum rules and/or culture of civility to individuals who are members here. This is just a reminder.

I'll consider myself reminded, and will from this day forward treat all theists with respect.

Tank

Quote from: Norfolk And Chance on October 23, 2011, 05:14:35 PM
Quote from: Tank on October 23, 2011, 05:03:34 PM

I'll consider myself reminded, and will from this day forward treat all theists with respect.
Thanks. It'll be fun to watch  ;D

Norfolk And Chance

It would have been fun to watch everyone's reaction to what I nearly posted about my new attitude to theism.  ;D

Asmodean

Quote from: Norfolk And Chance on October 23, 2011, 06:03:58 PM
It would have been fun to watch everyone's reaction to what I nearly posted about my new attitude to theism.  ;D
Asmodean, he might have raised an eyebrow.  ;D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Xjeepguy

Quote from: Norfolk And Chance on October 23, 2011, 06:03:58 PM

I almost made one of those posts last week lol.
If I were re-born 1000 times, it would be as an atheist 1000 times. -Heisenberg

Troll god

I laugh every time that somebody tells me evolution is a myth. I have dyshidrosis and I see evolution on my hands every day. I always tell them "Do you want to see yourself?". ;D Fortunately there are some British medicaments who help a lot with that and my hands are just fine. Next time they ask you about evolution, tell them to check Wikipedia about dyshidrosis. :)
IN INFERIS MELIUS EST REGNARE, QUAM IN COELIS SERVIRE!

Squid

Quote from: Happy Forever on September 26, 2011, 01:51:27 PM

A simple question for you:

If you claim that there is no creator and you are evolved, how do you evolve yourself and why will you die?

I haven't been around the board in a while. I have all week off from work, so, I started poking around a bit to see what's been going on.  I read this statement and it made my brain hurt...

Tank

Quote from: Squid on November 21, 2011, 04:15:00 PM

If you claim that there is no creator and you are evolved, how do you evolve yourself and why will you die?

I haven't been around the board in a while. I have all week off from work, so, I started poking around a bit to see what's been going on.  I read this statement and it made my brain hurt...
You weren't the only one. HF left a while ago, probably fumming at our resistance to her religious furvor.

Squid

Wouldn't be the first time, won't be the last  ;D

BullyforBronto

Quote from: Squid on November 21, 2011, 04:15:00 PM

No! Not this post again!
For a minute, I thought Happy Forever had been resurrected!