News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Greetings from Jesuslol!

Started by jesuslol, October 03, 2011, 02:48:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jesuslol

Hi guys and gals,

I'm a fairly strong atheist whose been blogging for a few years. If any of you guys remember the old WWGHA (Why Won't God Heal Amputees) forum, I was there for a couple years under the same username. I learned A LOT from the discussions occurring there and enjoyed my time until it went away.

Anyways, I'm not sure how much time I'll actually have to post around here since I'm usually cracking away at my keyboard covering Jim Bakker. I haven't been on an atheist board since the WWGHA days so it'll take me a little time to get back up to speed.

Whitney

Welcome to HAF.

I use to be on the old wwgha board i think I was on under laetusatheos but can't remember that far back to think of who was around back then other than the people I have remained in contact with.

jesuslol

Yep Whitney, I remember that name. There were some very smart peeps over there. Who was the guy that published the Atheist Handbook? He sent me one because he used one of my church sign generator jokes in there...wonder if he ever got that thing off the ground?

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

Hi jesuslol

Welcome to HAF.

Regards
Chris
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

SatanicBurrito

Hi JesusLOL.  I'm new here too.  So we're new together.  And now that silly little thought is old ;]

Welcome and looking forward to being part of this group along with you!