News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

My Introduction, please be good to me :)

Started by LukevanVeith, September 15, 2011, 11:56:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LukevanVeith

Quote from: Tank on September 22, 2011, 10:31:09 AM
@ LukevanVeith

Just a thought. In future feel free to respond to each post in a new post, it's easier for you to do, it's easier for others to read and it's easier for somebody else to respond to. Gathering all your responses together in one post makes it difficult to respond to just one part of your post.

Okay Tank!  ;)
Yay, official user!

LukevanVeith

Quote from: Too Few Lions on September 22, 2011, 10:33:04 AM
plus lots of individual replies quickly takes you past your ten post probationary period  ;)
probationary period?? what is that?

LukevanVeith

Wow, hot topic...
Anyway guys, thanks for all of your work and support, I really do appreciate them.  :D

Too Few Lions

Quote from: LukevanVeith on September 22, 2011, 12:55:07 PM
plus lots of individual replies quickly takes you past your ten post probationary period  ;)
you have to wait until you've made ten posts before you can contribute to the racier parts of the forum (like science and religion). Until then you're restricted to the laid back lounge and intros. You've reached twelve posts now so can post stuff wherever you like  :D

LukevanVeith

Quote from: Too Few Lions on September 22, 2011, 01:33:30 PM
Quote from: LukevanVeith on September 22, 2011, 12:55:07 PM
you have to wait until you've made ten posts before you can contribute to the racier parts of the forum (like science and religion). Until then you're restricted to the laid back lounge and intros. You've reached twelve posts now so can post stuff wherever you like  :D
Yeah.
A topic just crossed my mine, I will make a thread.