News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

just signed up!

Started by truthandwisdom, August 29, 2011, 04:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

truthandwisdom

Haha, I hope it is not a competition! I am a little disappointed that I need so many posts before I get to contribute to some threads. There are so many threads that I would like to add my two cents to....  :-\ 
Non-belief in a deity is not, in itself, a virtue. It is simply the first step on a journey towards intellectual maturity.

xSilverPhinx

We've just lowered the miminum from 50 posts to just 10, once you enter in a conversation or two here or in the Laid Back Lounge you'll reach 10 in no time.

Hearing from new people keeps things interesting :)
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

Quote from: truthandwisdom on September 01, 2011, 11:26:45 PM
Haha, I hope it is not a competition! I am a little disappointed that I need so many posts before I get to contribute to some threads. There are so many threads that I would like to add my two cents to....  :-\ 
Only 7 posts to go now  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

truthandwisdom

Oh cool! I am mostly interested in science and ethics, so I was bummed but 10 is not much at all.
Non-belief in a deity is not, in itself, a virtue. It is simply the first step on a journey towards intellectual maturity.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey