News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Appropriate Exclamation

Started by leedan, August 06, 2011, 09:38:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ihateyoumike

Good thing AnimatedDirt isn't around for this thread reboot. Seem to remember the last one on this topic going on for goddamnfuckingever because he was adamant that us atheists shouldn't use anything that invoked the "power of his god". But i'll be goddamned if I stop using them cause they're so goddamned fun. I mean jesus-tittyfuckin-christ, it's fun to make baby jesus cry with my choice of blasphemes.
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

Medusa

h r puffinstuff works well with me. It just rolls off the tongue. Go on. Say it out loud. ;)
She has the blood of reptile....just underneath her skin...

AnimatedDirt

Quote from: Ihateyoumike on August 09, 2011, 07:13:47 AM
Good thing AnimatedDirt isn't around for this thread reboot. Seem to remember the last one on this topic going on for goddamnfuckingever because he was adamant that us atheists shouldn't use anything that invoked the "power of his god". But i'll be goddamned if I stop using them cause they're so goddamned fun. I mean jesus-tittyfuckin-christ, it's fun to make baby jesus cry with my choice of blasphemes.

Haha.  I saw this thread when it first started and didn't want to rehash it again either.  =)

Here's the thread:  Religious Exclamations

Ihateyoumike

Quote from: AnimatedDirt on August 09, 2011, 09:36:38 PM
Quote from: Ihateyoumike on August 09, 2011, 07:13:47 AM

Haha.  I saw this thread when it first started and didn't want to rehash it again either.  =)

Here's the thread:  Religious Exclamations

That's the one!

Good to see ya stickin' around AD. May not agree with ya on alot but do like your input on the forum.
Your littlest sin.

AnimatedDirt

Quote from: Ihateyoumike on August 09, 2011, 09:59:57 PM
That's the one!

Good to see ya stickin' around AD. May not agree with ya on alot but do like your input on the forum.

Appreciated.  As evil as this place is with all those that dislike Christians... (joke)  I do enjoy it here.  You all are good people.

Evilbeagle

One I have heard often is "Christ on a bike!"

Although for extreme situations I have to love South Park where they used "Donkey Raping Shiteaters!"

England expects every man to heed the old lie: "Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

leedan

WOW!  I completely apologize for the repeat thread. I haven't been here long and thought it would be an original. It seems like you guys got everything covered. There are some incredibly smart and witty people here and I enjoy the company. Please forgive me and I will try to be more creative in the future.

xSilverPhinx

That thread is actually quite old, and since then new people have come, so it's refreshing to see new inputs every now and again.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Ihateyoumike

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on August 10, 2011, 06:49:50 PM
That thread is actually quite old, and since then new people have come, so it's refreshing to see new inputs every now and again.

This. No apologies necessary.
Your littlest sin.