News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

World Population to Surpass 7 Billion in 2011

Started by Tank, July 29, 2011, 08:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Quote from: bandit4god on November 11, 2011, 12:05:11 AM
please IM me and I will offer mid-5 figures to adopt the child.  This would benefit the woman, the child, and my own family.  Thank you.
You do know the mid-fives barely cover a good stretchmark treatment..?

If I were a woman contemplating abortion and someone offered me coin not to, I wouldn't find any figure below lower sixes seriously tempting, and would probably not seriously consider a figure below high sixes.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Asmodean on November 11, 2011, 05:49:38 PM
Quote from: bandit4god on November 11, 2011, 12:05:11 AM
please IM me and I will offer mid-5 figures to adopt the child.  This would benefit the woman, the child, and my own family.  Thank you.
You do know the mid-fives barely cover a good stretchmark treatment..?

If I were a woman contemplating abortion and someone offered me coin not to, I wouldn't find any figure below lower sixes seriously tempting, and would probably not seriously consider a figure below high sixes.

How much money would it take for you to be okay with the possibility that your vagina could tear into your rectum - requiring several surgeries, a life-time of incontinence, and severe sexual disfunction? You know, if you had a vagina. Because I know women this has happened to while delivering a baby.

"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.