News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Started by Evilbeagle, July 28, 2011, 09:54:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evilbeagle

I've seen the posts about inline image in one's posts but what about Avatars ?

I had a look in the Profile settings but I didn't see the option.

Did I miss it ?
England expects every man to heed the old lie: "Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

ThinkAnarchy

Go to profile and in the left side bar you will see, "Forum Profile Information." Click that and you can add your own avatar. You will then see "I have my own avatar" which you can enter a url as I have. Or you can upload your own.
"He that displays too often his wife and his wallet is in danger of having both of them borrowed." -Ben Franklin

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -credited to Franklin, but not sure.

Evilbeagle

Great, thanks.

Is there a recommended or mandatory size for avatars ?
England expects every man to heed the old lie: "Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

ThinkAnarchy

I believe the size is automatic.

Edit: If you are referring to size in megabytes, I doubt it matters if you use an external link. It should be listed somewhere on the site if your really curious, I'm not going to be bothered to look though. 
"He that displays too often his wife and his wallet is in danger of having both of them borrowed." -Ben Franklin

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -credited to Franklin, but not sure.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Evilbeagle on July 28, 2011, 10:41:37 AM
Is there a recommended or mandatory size for avatars ?

It's 65x65

If you right click Thinkanarchie's avatar and look at properties you should see
"221px × 158px (scaled to 65px × 65px)"