News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Welcome your new moderator....Tank

Started by Whitney, July 27, 2011, 05:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: OldGit on July 27, 2011, 06:30:11 PM
Congratters, Tank!
Thanks OG. No need for worship, you can just send the cheques :lol:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

The Magic Pudding

6x7

Tank

Sweetdeath

You're making even less sense than usual, Albert Puddinstein.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Cecilie

Well, I suppose it was only a matter of time. Congrats, Tank.
The world's what you create.

Stevil

Tank

Quote from: Cecilie on July 27, 2011, 08:13:51 PM
Well, I suppose it was only a matter of time. Congrats, Tank.
Thank you for your vote of confidence  ;D

Tank

AnimatedDirt

Nice.  May God continue to bless you, Tank.  :P

Tank

Quote from: AnimatedDirt on July 27, 2011, 11:16:47 PM
Nice.  May God continue to bless you, Tank.  :P
I hope He does. And I hope you come back more too, it's been far too quiet around here lately :D

Medusa

Congratulations. I am now aware of three people? But I am sure there are more mods? Is there a list of a link somewhere that has them. I had to go through member search to find the last one!  :)
She has the blood of reptile....just underneath her skin...

Whitney

Quote from: Medusa on July 28, 2011, 02:05:42 AM
Congratulations. I am now aware of three people? But I am sure there are more mods? Is there a list of a link somewhere that has them. I had to go through member search to find the last one!  :)

I need to figure out how to link to the member groups but here is the full list:

Whitney, McQ, Will, Squid, Tom62, JoeActor, Tank

ThinkAnarchy

Congrats. It seems very fitting. When I first joined I initially thought you were a moderator.
"He that displays too often his wife and his wallet is in danger of having both of them borrowed." -Ben Franklin

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -credited to Franklin, but not sure.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: ThinkAnarchy on July 28, 2011, 03:14:56 AM
Congrats. It seems very fitting. When I first joined I initially thought you were a moderator.

Same. :D
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.