News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

More pictures!

Started by McQ, July 11, 2006, 02:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McQ

Come on people! Where are all the fun pics in everyone's galleries? I don't care what you look like, but it's always nice to put that human touch on these avatars. Hell, at least post a picture of your cats, dogs, talking frogs, etc.!
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

MommaSquid

Sorry, I can't help you there.  I don't own a digital camera.  You will just have to trust that my cats and I are stunningly gorgeous. :)

McQ

Quote from: "MommaSquid"Sorry, I can't help you there.  I don't own a digital camera.  You will just have to trust that my cats and I are stunningly gorgeous. :)

LOL! Never had a doubt!
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Jassman

Never got around to posting any pics of me in my gallery because I don't own a digital camera either. Thought the avatar was enough haha. I do have a few digital pictures of me on my computer though, so I'll post some later.

One thing that really fascinates me about internet communities is that the age barrier is completely removed. Everyone is treated the same regardless of age.
[size=75]"You ever notice how people who believe in creationism look really unevolved?" -Bill Hicks[/size]

[size=75]I'm drowning in the fear of gods. The more I see the less I want. I was not raised

TwistOfCain

I don't have a digital camera either. But I am incredibly sexy.
Not about to see your light
But if you wanna find Hell with me
I can show you what it's like.
-Danzig, Mother

"I AM THOTH! AND I WILL NOT BE HUMBLED -- BY MAN OR GOD!"
-Thoth-Amon, The Book of Thoth

Court

I have a digital camera, but I am really lazy. We all know I'm incredibly sexy, as well, so I'll get around to it sometime. :D
[size=92]
I should have been a pair of ragged claws
Scuttling across the floors of silent seas
[/size]
[size=92]
try having a little faith = stop using your brain for a while -- ziffel[/size]

Asmodean Prime

Ok, posted a pic of my newest family addition...still looking for a name for my puppy, so if anyone has a suggestion, thanks in advance!  Also, if you know how I could acclimate my kitties...they have always gotten on well with dogs, but for some strange reason, it has not been going well so far.

Whitney

lol...name him Missing Link

Big Mac

Quote from: "Court"I have a digital camera, but I am really lazy. We all know I'm incredibly sexy, as well, so I'll get around to it sometime. :D

It's your sacred duty to mankind that you share this with us. I mean, GOD WILLS IT! (sorry, just saw Kingdom of Heaven the other day......oiy)
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

Court

Quote from: "Big Mac"
Quote from: "Court"I have a digital camera, but I am really lazy. We all know I'm incredibly sexy, as well, so I'll get around to it sometime. lol, well if it's my duty to mankind, I guess I could pick up the pace a bit. :D
[size=92]
[/size]
[size=92]

MommaSquid

Did you see the picture Chris posted of his "puppy with no name"?

That's one scary looking dog!

Asmodean Prime

Hey, I take offense at that, on behalf of my puppy.  He may be slightly, er umm, different, but scary?  Such a sweet canine has seldom been seen...and I do mean seldom.  Truly, I think my kittens are more put off by his vocabulary than his appearance, but no accounting for the whims of kitties.

Court

Okay, it took me a while, but I put some pictures in my gallery. Don't really like them that much, but there you are. :D

Edit: I only wish you could put bigger ones in there...
[size=92]
[/size]
[size=92]

Big Mac

Your friend is also hot.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

iplaw

I think a cold shower might be in order for you Big Mac...