News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Ban The Poster Above You

Started by The Magic Pudding, July 09, 2011, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Banned for disclosing the location of the "Hidden Personal Wickedness", and violating the trust of a client's confidential information.
This matter shall be taken up with your local board of regents with the purpose of having you stripped of your license and "Run out of Town on a Rail".
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx

Banned for being a Thread Necromancer.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Davin

Banned for banning the arts... they are dark arts, but still arts.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Ecurb Noselrub

Banned for shedding light on dark arts.  They should be kept in the dark.  Otherwise, the cockroaches will be disturbed.

xSilverPhinx

Banned for bringing cockroaches into this. Something so disgusting should never be mentioned. Ever.

Davin

Banned for REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED of it since the last time.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Ecurb Noselrub

Banned for secret banning rationale.  All executions on this forum should be public, with the reasons clearly posted in writing on the courthouse door and on the scaffold over by the large oak tree. 

xSilverPhinx

Banned because I always wanted to ban a lawyer.  ;D

Asmodean

Banned because all this Christmas nonsense is way too cheery for His Unconsolableness.  >:(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tom62

Banned for ruining the Christmas Spirit
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Ecurb Noselrub

Banned for secretly re-arming with a horde of Christmas cats in contravention of the Treaty of Versailles.

Eric V Arachnid

Banned because it was actually the Tweaty bird of Versailles that deals with hordes of Christmas cats.
Misanthropic Curmudgeon

Biggus Dickus

Banned for coming too close to the border of Witzelsucht with your pun.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Asmodean

Banned because The Asmo is still displeased with this whole Christmas thing.  >:(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tom62

Banned, because a real God would not complain about something, but do something about it.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein