News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Ban The Poster Above You

Started by The Magic Pudding, July 09, 2011, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecurb Noselrub

Banned because banning someone is the best way to keep them around.  No one who was under a ban has ever died yet.

Nam

(cough, cough) I'm dying. I'm dying. Banned for not caring about the dying.

-Nam
I'm on the road less traveled...

Buddy

Banned for spreading your disease
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Nam

Banned for not helping me cure it.

-Nam

Magdalena

Banned because you were God's Anointed But Took a Shower, and that's why you have the sniffles.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

Banned for blaming the shower
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Nam

I ban the shower. Too much fuckin' lime!

(I live in the boonies, lime is put in the well water for those who couldn't connect a to b)

-Nam

Magdalena

You are banned because I can't connect a to b, but I can connect c to d. If you have a problem with lime, why don't you ask them to put lemons instead?

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Nam

Banned for bad humor! NO SOUP FOR YOU!

-Nam

Magdalena

Nam

Biggus Dickus

Banned for spelling "Butt" wrong.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Both of you are banned.
Sigmund Freud would've found both of you fascinating specimens.
I would've suggested he sprays both of you with Axe products, that would take care of everything.

Nam

Banned. I already use Axe products.

-Nam

No one