News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Ban The Poster Above You

Started by The Magic Pudding, July 09, 2011, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Essie Mae

Banned for leaving me out of it - I don't like being on my own.  Maybe I could do some good amongst the recidivists.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Nam

Banned for being afraid of loneliness. It's fun. Except the sex.

-Nam
I'm on the road less traveled...

Magdalena

Oh! My Asmo!
Nobody has banned you yet?
I didn't have time to ban you this morning, I thought, "By the time I come here again, he's gonna be banned."
But no, here you are still waiting to be banned, again.
We've banned you many times this week. I banned you many times this week...I am tired.
But I will band you just one more time, and that's it.  ;D

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Nam

Banned for misspelling banned on purpose.

-Nam

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Banned for teh many things you do that are wrong, so many in fact that it nay impossible to list them all, butt I shall try.

The way you walk in flip flops.
For standing over my shoulder reading the computer screen.
Your explanations that begin with the word "Again".
How you leave your dirty dishes in the sink (Or on the counter directly above the dishwasher). 
When I'm eating candy and you ask if you can have the red one.
When you use Airline speak (like: "The lavatories ARE equipped with smoke detectors, so DO refrain...")
How you like to take up 2 parking spaces when you park your Buick.
Your snoring.
How you won't silence that annoying sound your phone makes when typing. (Sounds like: Blllck, Blckk, Bllck)
You don't put the coffee cream away, ever.
Don't close the door to the bathroom.
How you can't make tamales.
How you curse at me in Spanish, (Idiota, stupido, etc...)
You eat my secret food stash.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Oh, Bruno, stop!  :smileshake:
You don't mean all that.
Is this about me Namming Ban? I mean, me banning Nam so much?
I know I said I didn't like him when he came here, but he's not so bad. He enjoys banning more than you do, so I take advantage of the opportunity, besides, you don't bring me flowers anymore.  :cryandrun:

No one

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I made this ban,
Especially for you.

Tank

I'd ban you but I quite liked that so you get a free pass.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

No one

Gandalf is disappointed in you ban.

Magdalena

Banned because this...this...."Gandalf" can be as disappointed as he/she wants...But nothing, No one, will change the amount of admiration I feel for Tank--Nothing--No One--Oh, wait, that's you.  :(

Arturo

Banned because I wanted to get in on this. Someone had to be first.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

You've never been banned!
I get to be the first to ban you!
I am so happy!
This is a virgin ban!
:frolic:

Biggus Dickus

Banned for popping cherries.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Nam

Banned for not using syrup.

-Nam