News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Ban The Poster Above You

Started by The Magic Pudding, July 09, 2011, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nam

Banned for banning someone but unbanned because he was lame, too but then banned again because it be the rules.

-Nam
I'm on the road less traveled...

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Nam

Davin

Banned for banning too much.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Nam

Banned for banning a guy who's just trying to help the staff in banning people who need or I believe they need to be banned. I mean, dude, why you picking on me? What did I ever do to you? Did I call you baldy in a past life? I mean, man, why do you have to be so mean? I've been nothing but nice and cordial since being here and this is the thanks I get?

You're such a big meanie!!!!

-Nam

Magdalena

Banned for crocodile tears.  :smileshake:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

See you later alligator ban.

Magdalena

No one's back!  :)
...and now I have to ban you again.  :(
Sorry, goodbye.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Nam

No one

You'll go blind doing that ban.

Magdalena

Banned because you look like someone who would know about that sort of thing...you have no eyeballs!  :o

Biggus Dickus

Banned for being completely unsympathetic to those persons who cannot see.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Sandra Craft

Banned because I haven't banned anyone in awhile, and you're available.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Biggus Dickus

Banned for making me feel like unwanted, chopped liver. "I was available"

Whatever!
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Nam

Banned for saying "Whatever" like a teenage girl. Unless you are a teenage girl then I retract but still ban you because you said "whatever" like a teenage girl.

-Nam