News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Re: R.I.P Ryan Dunn

Started by wildfire_emissary, June 21, 2011, 12:51:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

history_geek

http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/20/jackass-ryan-dunn-dies-dead-car-crash-accident-pennsylvania/

Quote34-year-old Dunn appeared in all of the "Jackass" movies -- famously shoving a toy car into his rectum in the first flick back in 2002.

Dunn and an unidentified person both died in the crash which happened around 3 a.m. at Route 322 and New Street in West Goshen Township. It's unclear who was driving the car.

:(
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C Clarke's Third Law
"Any sufficiently advanced alien is indistinguishable from a god."
Pierre-Simon, marquis de Laplace:
Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothése - I do not require that hypothesis[img]http://www.dakkadakka.com/s/i/a/4eef2cc3548cc9844a491b22ad384546.gif[/i

Tank

A shame to see somebody die so young in such a meaningless way.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Whitney

While it is sad when anyone young dies....I can't say that the death of anyone involved with the jackass show comes as a big surprise; I swear that some of them want to die with the way they act.

Tank

They did seem to be trying for a Darwin Award sometimes.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

wildfire_emissary

What a waste.  :( But, yeah, with what they were doing in Jackass, he might have went the same way later.
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire

The Magic Pudding

Doesn't sound like this guy would want to rest in peace.
Sounds pretty boring really.
I'm thinking of becoming a poltergeist myself.

hismikeness

Quote from: history_geek on June 20, 2011, 06:21:30 PM
R.I.P Ryan Dunn

When I heard this today, I was like, who? Had no idea who he was and why so many of my employees were talking about him. Sad to hear someone died, but I believe the Jackass jackasses to be the lowest common denominator, just below the Kardashians ons the low IQ scale.
No churches have free wifi because they don't want to compete with an invisible force that works.

When the alien invasion does indeed happen, if everyone would just go out into the streets & inexpertly play the flute, they'll just go. -@UncleDynamite