News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Photography, photos you took, photos you are in, photos you like, the lot!

Started by Tank, June 07, 2011, 07:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

York Races

Famous Jockey

Some fine horses.

Serious lens envy!!

Some real characters

Drunk hen party!

and pretty ladies

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Tank on August 27, 2011, 03:27:00 PM
Some real characters

Absolutely love the hat!  Eventually I'll read the instructions enough to figure out how to insert a photo myself but until then I'm really enjoying everyone elses.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Tank

^^^ I think he was a booky, rather than a punter, so the hat was a sort of sign.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

fyv0h

Not the best quality. Getting pinned and roped. Just before graduation, and just after 9/11.

Jesus freaks out in the street. Handing tickets out for God.
Turning back, she just laughs. The boulevard is not that bad.  ~Elton John

لا إله

WWSDJD - What Would Sammy Davis Jr Do?

Xjeepguy

Here is one I took last year with my kodak 10mp slimline. For some reason, this is one of my favorites.

If I were re-born 1000 times, it would be as an atheist 1000 times. -Heisenberg

Xjeepguy

This one's kinda goofy lol. I was at the WV state capital building, and with the dark clouds, it looked kinda ominous to me so I took this pic with a slight tilt to add to the creepiness. My wife loves this one.

Tank

Xjeepguy

Quote from: Tank on September 03, 2011, 04:50:02 PM
^^^ sort of 'wonky batman' style ;D

That is exactly what I was going for. There are so many regal looking pics of that building, I just had to do something different.

McQ

That sign looked a bit odd, so I did some undercover work to find out what it really said. Wouldn't you know it? There was some printing underneath that top coat of paint that I was able to uncover.

Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

McQ

Quote from: fyv0h on September 03, 2011, 03:29:51 PM
Not the best quality. Getting pinned and roped. Just before graduation, and just after 9/11.

Nice. Congrats. Also, welcome to the forum! Former Army here too. 24th Infantry Division (now dismantled), 24th Aviation Brigade, 1st Attack Helicopter Company (Vipers).
--Penn Jillette

Tank

Quote from: McQ on September 03, 2011, 07:07:27 PM
That sign looked a bit odd, so I did some undercover work to find out what it really said. Wouldn't you know it? There was some printing underneath that top coat of paint that I was able to uncover.

LOL!

They're all short arse little buggers too!

fyv0h

Nice. Congrats. Also, welcome to the forum! Former Army here too. 24th Infantry Division (now dismantled), 24th Aviation Brigade, 1st Attack Helicopter Company (Vipers).

Stormin' Norman's alma mater. Going to take a wild guess and say you were in the Ft Stewart era? I know the 24th got shuffled around a lot.

لا إله

McQ

Quote from: fyv0h on September 04, 2011, 03:52:45 AM

Stormin' Norman's alma mater. Going to take a wild guess and say you were in the Ft Stewart era? I know the 24th got shuffled around a lot.

Yeah, Savannah, GA for four years. Loved it. Hated to leave the area.
--Penn Jillette

The Magic Pudding

Godolphin?
Is that some new age deity?
What do I have to smoke to meet this Godolphin?

fyv0h

Quote from: McQ on September 04, 2011, 05:07:47 AM
Quote from: fyv0h on September 04, 2011, 03:52:45 AM

Yeah, Savannah, GA for four years. Loved it. Hated to leave the area.

Wish I could say the same for NY, but upstate sucked too much in the winter. GA was great. Never went to Stewart, but did Benning for BT, Air and RIP.

لا إله