News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

My daughter had the wall in her garden painted by a local street artist. He has still to do the gate. The dog on the right is their old dog who never had a garden when he was alive.

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Icarus

WOW ! Nice work.  A tribute to the dog pleases me.

Tank

Quote from: Icarus on May 08, 2024, 01:18:23 AMWOW ! Nice work.  A tribute to the dog pleases me.

Her husband cried his eyes out :)
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

The Magic Pudding..

Quote from: Tank on May 07, 2024, 11:25:07 AMThe dog on the right is their old dog who never had a garden when he was alive.

Poor old bastard, though no doubt the angels are tossing balls for him till his people join him.

Does each of those chimneys represent a separate dwelling, and your daughter's place is three normal people's (whose dogs don't have gardens) houses wide?

If you suffer from cosmic vertigo, don't look.

The Magic Pudding..

Wednesdays are Popoe and Granddaughter days
Years ago I grabbed a bargain, five long sleeve bright green cotton tee shirts for $15, each with an embroidered Cletus the Slack-Jawed Yokel, where pockets on normal shirts go.
I've taught her to point, textures fascinate.
She loves Cletus.
She has one tooth, two more and she can be a slack jawed yokel too.

The Magic Pudding..

I think their is a reality.
I usually find my beer glass where I think I left it.

Tank

Quote from: The Magic Pudding.. on May 08, 2024, 12:43:57 PM...

Does each of those chimneys represent a separate dwelling, and your daughter's place is three normal people's (whose dogs don't have gardens) houses wide?

Good observation. It must be an odd optical illusion as all the houses are the same widths.