This is just so sweet!!! Queen safety police wheel-clamped in Portsmouth

Started by Tank, May 27, 2011, 08:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Queen safety police wheel-clamped in Portsmouth

QuoteTwo police officers had their vehicles wheel-clamped as they carried out security duties for the Queen's recent visit to Portsmouth.

The two unmarked police vehicles were clamped during the surprise royal visit to Gunwharf Quays on Wednesday for lunch aboard a luxury yacht.

Hampshire Police said the officers had "not left the vehicles"...

Ohh joyful day to see some **8*8*8*** **o*8*8 wheel clamper nailed! F***ing brilliant!!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

DaveD

It's probably too much to hope that this incident will bring forward regulation of these cowboys.

Recusant

This is funny stuff; it would have been fun to watch, I think.  An officious/industrious fellow from a private wheel clamping firm giving it to a couple of officious plainclothes officers lounging by their cars. If either side had exemplified any good will, it wouldn't have happened. A glorious waste of time for all involved!
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

It just goes to show how bloody stupid people can get when put in a position of authority.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

The Magic Pudding

We are not amused.
By we I mean the queen and me.
I sometimes take possession of her, it is tricky, I have to get close and those corgis are scary.
Do you think it's too obvious? 
Some people do look at me funny when I'm in there, but we usualy just shout at them.

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.