News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

New member: happy to be here~

Started by Sweetdeath, May 26, 2011, 10:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leedan

Quote from: Tank on June 18, 2011, 11:05:08 AM
Never heard he term 'Yotas' before. Over here the purist 4x4 mob are dedicated to Land Rovers or various ages and types.
Some go further and eliminate more letters until there's just a "YO" in the back. Land Rover is nice but expensive here. Maybe a stripped down model that ya don't mind scratching instead of these luxury road yachts I keep seeing.

Tank

Quote from: leedan on June 18, 2011, 05:31:08 PM
Quote from: Tank on June 18, 2011, 11:05:08 AM
Never heard he term 'Yotas' before. Over here the purist 4x4 mob are dedicated to Land Rovers or various ages and types.
Some go further and eliminate more letters until there's just a "YO" in the back. Land Rover is nice but expensive here. Maybe a stripped down model that ya don't mind scratching instead of these luxury road yachts I keep seeing.
Definitely the stripped down ali body variants for mud plugging. The Rang Rovers are just 4x4 gin palaces and what are called 'Chelsea Tractors'. People who by a big 4x4 for status in towns and will never get them near any mud, ever!  

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

leedan

Would love a beat run in that classic you have pictured as your avatar. Its purpose specific and used only as intended. I've had some close relationships with military vehicles and these attributes seem to be a turn on for me.

Sweetdeath

@Magic pudding: Argh, yeah. Now a days, children are somtimes only 15 younger than parents. So disturbing.

I mean, this isn't the dark ages. We do live past 35.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Tank

Quote from: leedan on June 18, 2011, 07:25:23 PM
Would love a beat run in that classic you have pictured as your avatar. Its purpose specific and used only as intended. I've had some close relationships with military vehicles and these attributes seem to be a turn on for me.

There is a replica that gives a small impression of what they would have been like. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzk53VoKmtI
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

leedan

[/quote]
There is a replica that gives a small impression of what they would have been like.
[/quote]
A state of the art marvel of military tech when first introduced to the battlefield. Imagine the horror of a confrontation upon seeing it for the first time. My little jeep is a puppy in comparison.

Asmodean

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on June 18, 2011, 04:19:27 PMTwenty five years later they are half their age
>:( ...

Quote(ye, OK 52%).
...  :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Shy

Quote from: Sweetdeath on May 28, 2011, 03:58:29 PM

I've been a non believer since I was a teenager, but up until 5 or so years ago, I didn't know thete was a proper term. Stll annoying the looks people give yoy when you tell them you don't believe a big, invisible guy in the sky is all knowing or exists.

I then calmly ask them if they still believed in Santa.

-Sweetdeath

LOL, I love that!

bicycle

Hi, I'm sorry for what happened to you, that seems to happen to a lot of people who become homosexuals as well as some sort of relationship with their parents...I personally feel like being homosexual is a psychological thing, open to argument from the 5 people on this board...

Sweetdeath

Thanks bicycle, but this already happened after I knew I was a lesbian.

Eing gay isn't a choice. You either are or you are not. :<

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

bicycle

well then why do some gay people change to straight?

Sweetdeath

I can't speak for everyone obviously, but I believe a lot if gay people  pretend to be heterosexual because of many reasons: they are scared, religions and family pressure.

And to thosr who "change" --  they are either lying to themselves or were never gay to begin with.

bicycle

So people can either "come out of the closet" or decide to not come out of the closet. Is it really a fine line like that? what about bisexuals?

Sweetdeath

Being "in the closet" doesn't make you not gay.

I love women like crazy, but I don't feel the need to stale a rainbow flag to my ass and dance. I want to educate people to take away the stigma that "gay people are this and that."

We are all human beings who want love, happiness. Some want children. Some want marriage.

I think we all just want equality and fairness.

Bisexuals are fine. I think it is cool to have fair game with noth genders. I think men can be cool mates, but I just can't find them sexuality attractive at   all.

Sweetdeath

Both genders^

Damn you, android keyboard.