News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Are you a girl or a boy?

Started by Willow, May 26, 2011, 09:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Quote from: Light on December 21, 2011, 11:20:39 PM
I'm a spiritual being who has taken the vessel of a male human.
What, Optimus Prime was not available..?  ???

Why would you want human as a vessel? Surely, one which could fly and breathe under water would be... Cooler?  :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

OldGit

Quote from: LightI'm a spiritual being who has taken the vessel of a male human.

What kind of vessel?  Do you drink coffee out of it?  Go sailing in it?  And if you've just taken it, perhaps you should give it back.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Asmodean on December 21, 2011, 11:48:19 PM
Why would you want human as a vessel? Surely, one which could fly and breathe under water would be... Cooler?  :D

I can lend you a snorkel if one of your evil plans require breathing under water.
If you need to fly I could probably make you a Zeppelin, I have a lot of old plastic bags under the sink.

Asmodean

In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

DeterminedJuliet

"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Asmodean on December 22, 2011, 01:30:51 PM
Ooh! Ooh! With hydrogen?  :D

I used my last hydrogen last month but I know where to get some, you'll need the snorkel to get it though.
Juliet seems to be being a bit negative today, or is this an exploding Zeppelin attack on unsuspecting fools?

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on December 22, 2011, 02:00:07 PM
Quote from: Asmodean on December 22, 2011, 01:30:51 PM
Ooh! Ooh! With hydrogen?  :D

I used my last hydrogen last month but I know where to get some, you'll need the snorkel to get it though.
Juliet seems to be being a bit negative today, or is this an exploding Zeppelin attack on unsuspecting fools?

Unsuspecting fools. Look how casual all of those people standing around are. You'd think a giant, flaming pontoon of death might cause them to, um, I dunno, move out of the way.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Asmodean

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on December 22, 2011, 02:00:07 PM
or is this an exploding Zeppelin attack on unsuspecting fools?
Not so loud! They will hear and suspect:o
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Piratenerforsej

One more female joined! :
HI! :D

- Rose :)

Hector Valdez

Hey. It is cool to be religious. You get to make up bullshit and people will nod their heads in agreement with you. In fact, it's easier to influence people when you are religious than not.