News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

New Left based style available!

Started by Whitney, June 08, 2008, 11:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

Due to popular demand, I just installed a new style called transparent which displays user information to the left side of posts.

style demo

If you would like to use this style:

• go to your user control panel (the link is at the top left of your screen).
  • click on board preferences
  • find 'my board style
  • select 'transparent' from the drop down menu

Enjoy :cool:

MariaEvri

Thanks. Im used to seeing avatars in the left side of the forum :)
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Asmodean

Thanks! Although I'm pretty open-minded about such things, I still prefer the info on the left  :hail:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

joeactor

Very nice - got some other good features too...

Thanks!,
JoeActor

MommaSquid

Quote from: "laetusatheos"Due to popular demand, I just installed a new style called transparent which displays user information to the left side of posts....Enjoy :D

Chimera

Every other forum I belong to has the info on the left, so I'm used to that ;)
"I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I’m 'bad.'" â€" Mike Fuhrman

jcm

can you set it up to display the avatars in the middle of screen and arranging the text from right to left? that would be great.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -cs

McQ

I tried the left side avatar setup and it screws up the rest of my ability to work within the forum. I lose some control ability, including some moderator controls. The forum just doesn't "work" right that way. But I would so love the left sided avatars still, AND the ability to post photos in out profiles,
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Whitney

Quote from: "jcm"can you set it up to display the avatars in the middle of screen and arranging the text from right to left? that would be great.

lol....um, no.

Quote from: "McQ"I tried the left side avatar setup and it screws up the rest of my ability to work within the forum. I lose some control ability, including some moderator controls. The forum just doesn't "work" right that way. But I would so love the left sided avatars still, AND the ability to post photos in out profiles,

The left based style is a beta release, which explains the problems.  I'll just have to make a left based version of the right sided style.