News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Free-Thinkers of Fort Worth

Started by Whitney, September 08, 2007, 06:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

Free-Thinkers of Fort Worth was started by Mer, an active participant of the forum www.whywontgodhealamputees.com/forum .  A meetup of members of that forum inspired her to create this group.  Today is the first official meeting of the Free-Thinkers of Fort Worth, I'll let everyone know how it went.

http://atheists.meetup.com/593/

Whitney

The meeting went well....even jesus showed up:

SteveS

:lol:

What kind of restaurant where you folks at in that first photo?  The decor looks cool to me.

Will

Whoa, what process of mutation and natural selection did that come from?!
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

McQ

Great to see this group form up! I'm so jealous. They don't allow Free-thinkers in Lancaster County.  :wink:

It really is exciting to see this. Really. Makes me feel like progress is being made. Some day, maybe, rational thought and common damn sense will be the norm.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Whitney

Quote from: "SteveS":lol:

What kind of restaurant where you folks at in that first photo?  The decor looks cool to me.

On the Border...it's a mexican food dine in chain.

SteveS

Sound nice.  I like Mexican food.  Sometimes they have bottles of "Negro Modelo" which is a respectably potable brew.

Whitney

Quote from: "Willravel"Whoa, what process of mutation and natural selection did that come from?!

it's a pickle, fried fat, ketchup crossbreeding.  I've started a trend of making a little "jesus" when we meetup.

Kona

Damn, I grew up in Ft. Worth and I have missed a meeting of the minds!  Well, I hope you will indulge me when I come back for Xmas!  I need something to help me through the holidays!  Blue Mesa Grill on University???
Fight Global Warming......Save a Pirate!