News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Atheist Image Dump II

Started by Whitney, April 30, 2011, 02:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Biggus Dickus

It's really a win-win situation
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

^ All bow to our Lord and Saviour: multipurpose duct tape. :P

Dark Lightning

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

Randy

Quote from: Magdalena on May 05, 2020, 02:55:09 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on May 04, 2020, 04:26:32 PM
:notworthy:

:grin:

Don't let me near those three things. I once duct tapped Jesus to a bottle of whiskey. I'm dangerous that way.
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Magdalena

Quote from: Randy on May 18, 2020, 09:49:01 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on May 05, 2020, 02:55:09 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on May 04, 2020, 04:26:32 PM
:notworthy:

:grin:

Don't let me near those three things. I once duct tapped Jesus to a bottle of whiskey. I'm dangerous that way.

billy rubin

my wife used to fix everything with tape and pushpins. if zhed been on the titanic with enough tape and pushpins it never would have sank

now shes discovered plastic zip ties.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Randy

Quote from: billy rubin on May 19, 2020, 12:12:09 AM
now shes discovered plastic zip ties.

Oh no, I'm sorry Billy. Is there someone you need me to notify like a next of kin?

My brother fixed everything with duct tape until he discovered plastic zip ties. I'm scared to look into his house.
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

billy rubin

we have a cage in the living room for the possums. black wire mesh, with gray chicken wire held on with about a pound of tiny whitezip ties all sticking out everywhere

my number three son looked at it and said

it even looks like a possum

Randy

Any chance it will come to life?