Atheist Image Dump II

Started by Whitney, April 30, 2011, 02:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Icarus

^  You nailed it Silver. 

Biggus Dickus

I didn't know where to post Sexy Jesus so I'll stick him here. 

As Mags likes to say, " Te ves muy sexy con ese vestido"!

Posting this will surely land me in hell, unless Jesus has besides the 6 pack abs, also a good sense of humor. I mean why wouldn't he find this funny...and maybe he is sexy? 8)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on October 27, 2017, 04:56:52 PM
Quote from: Father Bruno on October 27, 2017, 04:42:56 PM

Is that Cabernet Sauvignon he's pouring all over his body!?

Please Mags ::)

Everyone knows that you don't pair a fucking Cabernet Sauvignon with a Savior, especially one who is "Muy Sexy"! You need a wine made from spicy grapes, like a Syrah, a Grenache or a Petite Sirah. Maybe even a Malbec, but fuck the Cabernet Sauvignon!

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on October 27, 2017, 05:05:00 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on October 27, 2017, 04:56:52 PM
Quote from: Father Bruno on October 27, 2017, 04:42:56 PM

Is that Cabernet Sauvignon he's pouring all over his body!?

Please Mags ::)

Everyone knows that you don't pair a fucking Cabernet Sauvignon with a Savior, especially one who is "Muy Sexy"! You need a wine made from spicy grapes, like a Syrah, a Grenache or a Petite Sirah. Maybe even a Malbec, but fuck the Cabernet Sauvignon!

:notsure:
Maybe you're right. He looks like a spicy Merlot with layers of black fruit smoothly intertwined with the vanilla, spice, cedar and oak. :lol:

Father! Why do you make sin!? We are gonna burn in hell at a much higher temperature than the normal sinner.  ;D

Oh, wait, my man said that maybe even hell won't want me.  :(

~Fuck.  >:(

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dave

Link "praisebacon.com" does not seem to work, so try https://unitedchurchofbacon.org
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Dave

Biggus Dickus

I don't know who the elderly gentleman is, but based on his hat he's a WWII Navy Vet, as well as a Proud Atheist.

This picture was taken in front of the "Atheists in Foxholes"  monument which was erected by "The Freedom From Religion Foundation in 1999 at Lake Hypatia, Alabama,

Dave

Biggus Dickus

Magdalena

Dave