News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Atheist Image Dump II

Started by Whitney, April 30, 2011, 02:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Tank

Essie Mae

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 16, 2014, 09:46:05 AM
Quote from: Tank on December 16, 2014, 08:44:29 AM
Quote from: Essie Mae on December 15, 2014, 10:58:35 PM
If you inventive HAFfers can produce so many posts on toast, how many would it take to thoroughly disseminate roast turkey and trimmings?
ROFL!

All you wanted was some ideas for Christmas! That was soooo cool!  :D

Heheh devious.

I knew you'd come up with something - it's not my turn to cook this year though, I'll make notes for next time.
That Xmas greeting is now my favourite Tank - very very good.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Icarus

Coolest Xmas card yet Tank.   8)

Tank

Sweetdeath

is it cool to post absolute stupidity?

and disturbing

Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Icarus

^ It is hard to ignore the bearded dude who has pulled the little girls pants down.........to spank her?

Asmodean

Quote from: Icarus on December 24, 2014, 11:53:23 PM
^ It is hard to ignore the bearded dude who has pulled the little girls pants down.........to spank her?
You know, there are places in the world where bearded dudes go to jail for that... Like here, for example.  :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Eric V Arachnid

Quote from: Icarus on December 24, 2014, 11:53:23 PM

To teach her, to teach her through spanking, it's a tried and true method.
He's not enjoying spanking her, note his sombre expression, yet he perseveres.
You don't see this kind self sacrifice in service of good coming from you soulless atheists.
Misanthropic Curmudgeon

OldGit

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank