News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Atheist Image Dump II

Started by Whitney, April 30, 2011, 02:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweetdeath

Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Amicale

Quote from: Sweetdeath on August 10, 2012, 04:38:46 AM
Quote from: Crow on August 08, 2012, 11:45:50 PM
Quote from: Amicale on August 08, 2012, 08:48:36 PM

Heather is a boss.

What a stupid fucking woman that Sherry is.

Eh, I think that's a little harsh. It's a common email forward/facebook status update that's made its way around for years, and it's mostly just a cute play on words. That's all. I just enjoyed the response to it.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Crocoduck

Here is one I made up the other day.

As we all know, the miracle of fishes and loaves is only scientifically explainable through the medium of casseroles
Dobermonster
However some of the jumped up jackasses do need a damn good kicking. Not that they will respond to the kicking but just to show they can be kicked
Some dude in a Tank

faith

curiosityandthecat

-Curio

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

OldGit

Asmodean

Quote from: Tank on October 28, 2012, 09:38:19 AM
Quote from: Crocoduck on October 27, 2012, 09:55:10 PM
Here is one I made up the other day.

Excellent!
Yeah, right! That there is not good for eating. I mean LOOK at it! Is pathetic. If Asmos were birds, they'd look for things that did actually eat at least once or twice in their lives, prior to becoming food.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Guardian85 on December 13, 2014, 12:34:14 PM
I only see a sad lack of raspberry jam.  ;)

I agree, doesn't even seem like they buttered it all.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Asmodean

Why would they? Slap on some cheese and/or salami and/or some other animal product, and you has a perfect sandwich.

...Spoil it with butter and jam..! Bah!  >:(
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Asmodean on December 14, 2014, 12:30:03 AM
Why would they? Slap on some cheese and/or salami and/or some other animal product, and you has a perfect sandwich.

...Spoil it with butter and jam..! Bah!  >:(

TROLL HERE, OBVIOUS TROLL IS TROLLING HERE ;D
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Asmodean

In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 13, 2014, 03:51:08 AM

I think I see a butterfly though. Mags?  :o

Yes! Yes! I see it!
It only took me a few days, and a few beers, but yes, I see it!
I also see two angels. They're sideways, facing each other, holding hands, do you see them?
;D

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

:D I do now! I see they're wearing gowns, and the one on the left's gown has got a hole in it. What strange things this toast reveals...
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 15, 2014, 03:11:56 AM
:D I do now! I see they're wearing gowns, and the one on the left's gown has got a hole in it. What strange things this toast reveals...

Yes! The hole! I see it! :o
"...they're wearing gowns..." That is so obvious isn?t it? Everyone can see that! ::)
:D

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant