News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Atheist Image Dump II

Started by Whitney, April 30, 2011, 02:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldGit

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on July 06, 2012, 07:09:01 AM
Quote from: Dobermonster on July 06, 2012, 05:17:14 AM
Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on July 06, 2012, 03:40:17 AM

I'm not sure this belongs here, not sure Lewis Black is atheist but he's got some pretty funny things to say on the subjects of religion and politics:

Red White and Screwed 1 of 4
Red White and Screwed 2 of 4
Red White and Screwed 3 of 4
Red White and Screwed 4 of 4

Now I have to stay up late to finish my paperwork. Thanks a lot.

:P

Ooohh, sorry!  I need to remember to post these things on the weekend.

I'm going to have to check those out later :D
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Siz

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Sweetdeath

Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

xSilverPhinx

The Black Jester

^^ Not any less comprehensible than most of the Bible.  More hilarious though...
The Black Jester

"Religion is institutionalised superstition, science is institutionalised curiosity." - Tank

"Confederation of the dispossessed,
Fearing neither god nor master." - Killing Joke

http://theblackjester.wordpress.com

Amicale

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Sandra Craft

You've heard of ceiling cat, you've heard of basement cat.  This is under couch cat, she's agnostic:

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Sweetdeath

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on July 14, 2012, 10:38:43 PM
You've heard of ceiling cat, you've heard of basement cat.  This is under couch cat, she's agnostic:

aWWW~ ;D

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

MariaEvri

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Sweetdeath

Yes, and with that said, i still often wonder how many actual people read the fucking bible.  >:(

En_Route

Quote from: Sweetdeath on July 22, 2012, 09:20:25 PM
Yes, and with that said, i still often wonder how many actual people read the fucking bible.  >:(

Far too many.
Some ideas are so stupid only an intellectual could believe them (Orwell).

Sweetdeath

Quote from: En_Route on July 22, 2012, 09:24:07 PM
Quote from: Sweetdeath on July 22, 2012, 09:20:25 PM

Far too many.

You'd be surprised how many just cherry pick the 'good' stuff. Or attend church and listen to the pastor squawk all the bleh bleh about jebus.