News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Atheist Image Dump II

Started by Whitney, April 30, 2011, 02:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on June 17, 2012, 10:12:00 AM
If something like that were to appear in nature, my bets are on it happening in Australia or Oceania far away from continental lands. :-\
They say The Asmo moves in mysterious ways, so who knows where He will choose to deploy?  ;D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

MariaEvri

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

joeactor

Crow

Quote from: joeactor on June 23, 2012, 05:15:45 PM
... full poster versions here:
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/poster

Maybe somebody should tell the creator that Christianity is basically built on the philosophies and logic discussed by those three. Especially Aristotle.

Edit: And so is Islam.
Retired member.

Crow

Retired member.

Ali

MariaEvri

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Sweetdeath

Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

OldGit

Nice one, Maria!  A bit like this old favourite:

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Java

Quote from: Cecilie on May 05, 2011, 06:57:11 PM
Jesus vs. Batman

That's probably some of the best reading I've done in quite some time. It helped I'm such a Batfanatic.
Zombies are here already. They're called "the religious."

Java

Zombies are here already. They're called "the religious."

history_geek

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C Clarke's Third Law
"Any sufficiently advanced alien is indistinguishable from a god."
Pierre-Simon, marquis de Laplace:
Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothése - I do not require that hypothesis[img]http://www.dakkadakka.com/s/i/a/4eef2cc3548cc9844a491b22ad384546.gif[/i

Sweetdeath

JAVA

I very much enjoyed that Batman versus Jesus thread.
Oh gosh, i love the idiots with their "BRUCE WAYNE IS FICTIONAL! JESUS IS NOT. RAWR RAWWWR"

Yes XD Saying someone is real, doesn't make it so. LOL
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

history_geek

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C Clarke's Third Law
"Any sufficiently advanced alien is indistinguishable from a god."
Pierre-Simon, marquis de Laplace:
Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothése - I do not require that hypothesis[img]http://www.dakkadakka.com/s/i/a/4eef2cc3548cc9844a491b22ad384546.gif[/i