News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Atheist Image Dump II

Started by Whitney, April 30, 2011, 02:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guardian85

Are there any more of those?

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

history_geek

Well this is "part two":

These are from Deviant, by a person called "mangapanksai" (I just wondering if that's a Naruto reference...manga-punk-Sai? Whatever). I haven't found more, but I'm still looking. But if you want to do some diggin' yourselves, here's the link:

http://mangapunksai.deviantart.com/gallery/
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C Clarke's Third Law
"Any sufficiently advanced alien is indistinguishable from a god."
Pierre-Simon, marquis de Laplace:
Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothése - I do not require that hypothesis[img]http://www.dakkadakka.com/s/i/a/4eef2cc3548cc9844a491b22ad384546.gif[/i

Amicale

:D I laughed out loud at the T-rex thinking the angel was a pterodactyl.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

history_geek

Quote from: Amicale on May 14, 2012, 12:47:45 PM

Oh, and the angel is Gabriel by the way. You know. The Archangel.  ;D

Try guessing who the soon-to-be rebel is...*heeheheheheheh*

Edit: *cross eyed* How did I miss the fact that she..eeer...I mean he said that he was Gabriel...eh. But anyway, "gag comics" section has a few ther interesting ones as well. Featuring other angels like Azrael and Michael...and Satan. As his own character, separate from Lucifer, which is interesting.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C Clarke's Third Law
Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothése - I do not require that hypothesis[img]http://www.dakkadakka.com/s/i/a/4eef2cc3548cc9844a491b22ad384546.gif[/i

DeterminedJuliet

"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Angler28

"The worst day of fishing is better than the best day at work."

Amicale

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Amicale

Sweetdeath

Quote from: history_geek on May 14, 2012, 01:07:38 PM
Quote from: Amicale on May 14, 2012, 12:47:45 PM

Oh, and the angel is Gabriel by the way. You know. The Archangel.  ;D

Try guessing who the soon-to-be rebel is...*heeheheheheheh*

Edit: *cross eyed* How did I miss the fact that she..eeer...I mean he said that he was Gabriel...eh. But anyway, "gag comics" section has a few ther interesting ones as well. Featuring other angels like Azrael and Michael...and Satan. As his own character, separate from Lucifer, which is interesting.

That artist is awesome! Love the humor. Definitely checking out her DA Page.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

MariaEvri

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

history_geek

Crow

Retired member.

technolud

OK.  Here's my dirty little secret.

This attractive bobble-head jesus actually lives on the other side of the windshield (looking forward) but I couldn't get a good shot through the glass.

From days of old I actually like a lot of his philosophy, just gotta loose that "Son O'God" thing.

Also now I can sing while I drive. 

"I don't care if it rains or freezes, long as I have my plastic Jesus, sitting on the dashboard of my car."

"I can drive a hundred miles an hour, long as I have the almighty power, sitting on the dashboard of my car."

No Darwin Fish on this car.  Don't want to confuse the true believers.