Atheist Image Dump II

Started by Whitney, April 30, 2011, 02:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amicale

Quote from: Ali on March 28, 2012, 08:52:31 PM
Quote from: Asmodean on March 28, 2012, 04:18:43 AM
Quote from: Amicale on March 28, 2012, 04:16:18 AM
Sorry buddy, the Asmo is made out of clay. Hence, Earth.  :D
Clay, yes, but also Higgs Bosons. Those are primarily for Ungodly Powers.

I always read "Higgs Bosons" as "Higg's Bosoms."  So Asmo is made of clay and some lady named Higg's ladyparts.

:D !

I think I found him...

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

DeterminedJuliet

Hahaha, now, what did you have to Google to get that image?!
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Amicale

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on March 28, 2012, 09:13:52 PM
Hahaha, now, what did you have to Google to get that image?!

I believe 'Clay breasts' did the trick.  :D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

Asmodean

Yes. That right there has two Asmominions glued to it. The unsuspecting tourists ogle and take pictures and no-one is aware that they are hibernating, ready to strike.  :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

Quote from: Amicale on March 28, 2012, 08:57:13 PM
Quote from: Ali on March 28, 2012, 08:52:31 PM
Quote from: Asmodean on March 28, 2012, 04:18:43 AM
Quote from: Amicale on March 28, 2012, 04:16:18 AM
Sorry buddy, the Asmo is made out of clay. Hence, Earth.  :D
Clay, yes, but also Higgs Bosons. Those are primarily for Ungodly Powers.

I always read "Higgs Bosons" as "Higg's Bosoms."  So Asmo is made of clay and some lady named Higg's ladyparts.

:D !

I think I found him...

Hahahaha.  I like how she is sort of....offering them.

DeterminedJuliet

Maybe she's just really proud  :)
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

history_geek

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C Clarke's Third Law
"Any sufficiently advanced alien is indistinguishable from a god."
Pierre-Simon, marquis de Laplace:
Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothése - I do not require that hypothesis[img]http://www.dakkadakka.com/s/i/a/4eef2cc3548cc9844a491b22ad384546.gif[/i

Guardian85

Why is the norwegian holding a fish? Are we that fishy?

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

history_geek

Quote from: Guardian85 on March 30, 2012, 09:59:19 AM
Why is the norwegian holding a fish? Are we that fishy?

Well, here's the explanation from the comic writer herself:

QuoteNorway is seen as the country that is most in touch with it's beautiful nature. The Swedes see them as unhygienic fish-eaters, and the Danes see them as calm and easy going people.

http://satwcomic.com/sweden-denmark-and-norway

But look on the bright side: at least you're not represented by a booze loving, knife waving, almost mute who either communicates through waving of the knife (don't ask me how that works)or signs, and when he decides to talk its only one word (Perkele!).

Although as a rather quiet person who has blood relations to Härmä (an are of Finland historically known for its knife wielders and parties where you would get stabbed after everyone's downed at least a barrel of two worth of booze, be that party a wedding, family meeting or other occasion), I have to admit the guy has his moment  8)
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C Clarke's Third Law
"Any sufficiently advanced alien is indistinguishable from a god."
Pierre-Simon, marquis de Laplace:
Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothése - I do not require that hypothesis[img]http://www.dakkadakka.com/s/i/a/4eef2cc3548cc9844a491b22ad384546.gif[/i

Buddy

I absolutely love Humon's comics.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Amicale

Amicale

MariaEvri

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com