Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Atheist Image Dump II

Started by Whitney, April 30, 2011, 02:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guardian85

Dibs on Mary!

Religion never looked more appealing.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Buddy

You can have Mary. I want the manger.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Crocoduck

I wish I could find a picture of it after it was cooked, I bet that bacon manger looked mighty tasty.
As we all know, the miracle of fishes and loaves is only scientifically explainable through the medium of casseroles
Dobermonster
However some of the jumped up jackasses do need a damn good kicking. Not that they will respond to the kicking but just to show they can be kicked
Some dude in a Tank

Pharaoh Cat

"The Logic Elf rewards anyone who thinks logically."  (Jill)

Pharaoh Cat

"The Logic Elf rewards anyone who thinks logically."  (Jill)

Dee

These are great!  Id love to see more.  Maybe a new dump?   ;D

Davin

Quote from: Dee on January 02, 2012, 01:34:23 AM
These are great!  Id love to see more.  Maybe a new dump?   ;D
Nah, just keep taking an image dump here. The only reason why this is II is from the when the forum was migrated to a different brand of forum software, all the image links crapped out.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Cecilie

The world's what you create.

Sweetdeath

That Hell comic makes so much sense!! Why would Santa punish evil? I think jeebus followers make up hell to feel good about the horrible injustice in the world. XD right on.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Cecilie

Quote from: Sweetdeath on January 04, 2012, 09:55:36 PM
That Hell comic makes so much sense!! Why would Santa punish evil? I think jeebus followers make up hell to feel good about the horrible injustice in the world. XD right on.

Santa?

Davin

Quote from: Cecilie on January 04, 2012, 10:51:55 PM

Santa?
Santa is a simple anagram of Satan.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Cecilie

Quote from: Davin on January 04, 2012, 11:43:15 PM

Yes, it is.

Santa?

Davin

Quote from: Cecilie on January 04, 2012, 11:57:46 PM

Yes, it is.

Santa?
Plus they both wear red and like milk and cookies.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Davin on January 05, 2012, 12:23:17 AM
Quote from: Cecilie on January 04, 2012, 11:57:46 PM

Yes, it is.

Santa?
Plus they both wear red and like milk and cookies.

Yup, yup. Santa and Satan are the same.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

IcyBabe