News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Atheist Image Dump II

Started by Whitney, April 30, 2011, 02:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism

I liked optimus prime vs. Jesus so much that I found a video for it on youtube and put it on my facebook page.  It was not commented on or liked by any of my friends or family.   :'(
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins

Cecilie

Quote from: Robert on December 21, 2011, 07:32:12 PM
I liked optimus prime vs. Jesus so much that I found a video for it on youtube and put it on my facebook page.  It was not commented on or liked by any of my friends or family.   :'(
Ah, the 21st century... It's hard.
The world's what you create.

DeterminedJuliet

"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

OldGit

Heh, I just stole this from Pharoah Cat on another forum.  ;D

MariaEvri

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

The Magic Pudding

The Magic Pudding

I think those other guys have been heckling the big onion hat guy, it's a fine hat.
The red box guy probably started it, knew his was crap so struck out, it's what I'd do.
The blue guy obviously has power, probably has dragons waiting on his whim.
But the red guys got nothen, onion head should whack him on the head with his stick, it's what I'd do.
Call forth the headless pelican portrayed on his robe to attack, red guy is doomed.

Crocoduck

As we all know, the miracle of fishes and loaves is only scientifically explainable through the medium of casseroles
Dobermonster
However some of the jumped up jackasses do need a damn good kicking. Not that they will respond to the kicking but just to show they can be kicked
Some dude in a Tank

OldGit

Crocoduck

As we all know, the miracle of fishes and loaves is only scientifically explainable through the medium of casseroles
Dobermonster
However some of the jumped up jackasses do need a damn good kicking. Not that they will respond to the kicking but just to show they can be kicked
Some dude in a Tank

joeactor

... maybe the duck is somewhere else in that pond... It's probably just a different view of the same scene ;-)

Asmodean

Quote from: joeactor on December 27, 2011, 06:01:57 PM
... maybe the duck is somewhere else in that pond... It's probably just a different view of the same scene ;-)
Well, the evil Winnie drowned the duck's ass and that is why you can't see it! It is STILL a duck, though. IS, I tell you.  >:(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

joeactor

Quote from: Asmodean on December 27, 2011, 06:17:26 PM
Quote from: joeactor on December 27, 2011, 06:01:57 PM
Well, the evil Winnie drowned the duck's ass and that is why you can't see it! It is STILL a duck, though. IS, I tell you.  >:(

Ahhh!  Duck!

;D

Pharaoh Cat

But I like ducks.  I derive comfort from ducks.   I dreamt about a duck.  The dinner special at the restaurant was duck and there are no coincidences. 
"The Logic Elf rewards anyone who thinks logically."  (Jill)

Crocoduck

Is it too late to post this one?

Dobermonster
Some dude in a Tank