News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Atheist Image Dump II

Started by Whitney, April 30, 2011, 02:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Davin on November 30, 2011, 06:07:13 PM
Well, not everyone can be as cool as Norwegians.

Is it the scenery, do you think, that makes them cool or is that just a happy co-incidence?
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Guardian85

No, for the most part we are just plain awesome...  ;)

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Buddy

Quote from: Guardian85 on December 03, 2011, 08:32:21 PM

How many Norwegians do we have on this forum? I feel like the lonely Swede right now.  :D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 03, 2011, 10:46:37 PM
Quote from: Guardian85 on December 03, 2011, 08:32:21 PM

How many Norwegians do we have on this forum? I feel like the lonely Swede right now.  :D
I don't recall any other Swedish members, I think you are unique on the forum.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Buddy

Doing an xmas project in school, found this. I think I found you a new avatar, Tank  ;D

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Brilliant! In more ways that one.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Sweetdeath

So much love for the decorated tank. <3
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Too Few Lions

a friend emailed me this today, made me chuckle. Hope no-one's posted Jesus doing the 'YMCA' before, although I do think he could have made a bit more effort and worn a traffic cop outfit rather than just his pants!

Sweetdeath

Oh gods xDD That is amazing!!  I wonder if I could get my friends to pull this at a museum?

Granted, that painting is perfect because it's huge and he's just floating.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

history_geek

Ahh, yes, the good old "YMCA Jesus". Works everytime ;D

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C Clarke's Third Law
"Any sufficiently advanced alien is indistinguishable from a god."
Pierre-Simon, marquis de Laplace:
Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothése - I do not require that hypothesis[img]http://www.dakkadakka.com/s/i/a/4eef2cc3548cc9844a491b22ad384546.gif[/i

Buddy

Quote from: history_geek on December 06, 2011, 08:31:31 PM
Ahh, yes, the good old "YMCA Jesus". Works everytime ;D

If Jesus were giving me that look, I would Mace him.

Brent

Thor worship anyone?  I'm on a Viking stint with Skyrim out.

Quote from: Thomas JeffersonEvery generation needs a new revolution.

Quote from: Giovanni AuditoreA day will come when men no longer lie and cheat each other. And on that day, we will see what mankind is truly capable of.

IcyBabe

OldGit

IcyBabe