News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Atheist Image Dump II

Started by Whitney, April 30, 2011, 02:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MariaEvri

its in greek
Ill translate:
1. they told us...
christianity is a peaceful religion

2, but then
UNBELIEVER!

3. Heretic!

4. Witch!

5. They finally calmed down and I thought I could relax. But then...

6. Islam is a peaceful religion!
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

history_geek

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C Clarke's Third Law
"Any sufficiently advanced alien is indistinguishable from a god."
Pierre-Simon, marquis de Laplace:
Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothése - I do not require that hypothesis[img]http://www.dakkadakka.com/s/i/a/4eef2cc3548cc9844a491b22ad384546.gif[/i

history_geek

Quote from: MariaEvri on November 06, 2011, 05:14:41 PM

its in greek
Ill translate:
1. they told us...
christianity is a peaceful religion

2, but then
UNBELIEVER!

3. Heretic!

4. Witch!

5. They finally calmed down and I thought I could relax. But then...

6. Islam is a peaceful religion!

I do believe there is a phrase for this. It is:

"Deja-vü, B*tch!" [I appologize for the rude language  ;)]

and I'm happpy I'm not the only person who seems to be thinking that Islam is having it's own "Medieval Age"....  ;D
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C Clarke's Third Law
Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothése - I do not require that hypothesis[img]http://www.dakkadakka.com/s/i/a/4eef2cc3548cc9844a491b22ad384546.gif[/i

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

The Magic Pudding

MariaEvri

www.poseidonsimons.com

Too Few Lions

it'll only be of relevance to us Brits, but I found this today. Rowan Williams, the head of our national institutionalised superstition, and Animal from the Muppets, separated at birth...

Tank

Quote from: Too Few Lions on November 17, 2011, 11:33:05 AM
it'll only be of relevance to us Brits, but I found this today. Rowan Williams, the head of our national institutionalised superstition, and Animal from the Muppets, separated at birth...

Love it!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

MariaEvri

of course jesus would only invite the israelites, but still...
www.poseidonsimons.com

history_geek

Quote from: MariaEvri on November 19, 2011, 01:30:32 PM

of course jesus would only invite the israelites, but still...

No, I think that was YHWH. Jesse was a bit less selective...

Emphasis on "a bit".

*Edit:

MariaEvri

www.poseidonsimons.com

Sweetdeath

^ Yeeeesh, thank goodness for athiests in my country. Though, I am still planning to move to Canada or Norway.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Buddy

Quote from: Sweetdeath on November 27, 2011, 07:57:42 PM
^ Yeeeesh, thank goodness for athiests in my country. Though, I am still planning to move to Canada or Norway.

Norway is nice. I love the fjords.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on November 27, 2011, 08:09:15 PM
Quote from: Sweetdeath on November 27, 2011, 07:57:42 PM

Norway is nice. I love the fjords.
Slartibartfast did some wonderful work in Norway.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.