News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Atheist Image Dump II

Started by Whitney, April 30, 2011, 02:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MariaEvri

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

DeterminedJuliet

"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

MariaEvri

www.poseidonsimons.com

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Troll god

IN INFERIS MELIUS EST REGNARE, QUAM IN COELIS SERVIRE!

Xjeepguy

If I were re-born 1000 times, it would be as an atheist 1000 times. -Heisenberg

history_geek

Am I the only one who thinks that a Catholic Bishop costume actaully would be pretty apropriate as a Halloween costume?  ;) ;D

Also. RENEGADES RULE THE F*CKING GALAXY <-----says the Paragon player.....
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C Clarke's Third Law
"Any sufficiently advanced alien is indistinguishable from a god."
Pierre-Simon, marquis de Laplace:
Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothése - I do not require that hypothesis[img]http://www.dakkadakka.com/s/i/a/4eef2cc3548cc9844a491b22ad384546.gif[/i

DeterminedJuliet

"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Buddy

Quote from: Xjeepguy on November 02, 2011, 11:02:21 AM

Ahahaha! I remember seeing that today! I was laughing really hard  ;D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Crow

Retired member.

Crow

Retired member.

history_geek

*Edit: foubd another one :p

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C Clarke's Third Law
"Any sufficiently advanced alien is indistinguishable from a god."
Pierre-Simon, marquis de Laplace:
Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothése - I do not require that hypothesis[img]http://www.dakkadakka.com/s/i/a/4eef2cc3548cc9844a491b22ad384546.gif[/i

Asmodean

Quote from: history_geek on November 04, 2011, 12:38:52 AM

Always wondered why they called it a "common" sense... Common to who?!
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

MariaEvri

www.poseidonsimons.com

OldGit