News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Atheist Image Dump II

Started by Whitney, April 30, 2011, 02:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

^^^ My enemies, enemy is my friend!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Sweetdeath

Hahaha!  Stupid scientologist.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

MariaEvri

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Sweetdeath

You can't wear mixed fabrics? What the crap does that even mean?
From this conversation, I am honestly thinking jesus/god/whatever was reborn as Adolf Hitler. What a freaking asshole.

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Ihateyoumike

Quote from: Sweetdeath on August 28, 2011, 06:00:16 PM
From this conversation, I am honestly thinking jesus/god/whatever was reborn as Adolf Hitler. What a freaking asshole.

It means that those 80% polyester, 20% cotton my little pony pajamas that you likely wear to bed every night (educated guess) are going to keep you from eternal bliss with god.
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

Sweetdeath

I'm wearing wool and cotton right now.  XD
Btw, I love your new icon!

MinnesotaMike

Quote from: Ihateyoumike on August 28, 2011, 06:15:53 PM

It means that those 80% polyester, 20% cotton my little pony pajamas that you likely wear to bed every night (educated guess) are going to keep you from eternal bliss with god.

You ever stop and think how most erotic lingerie is the same material (usually silk or satin), yet normal underwear is made out of a blended fabric? I guess people sin all the time in church, so we should all go to strip clubs to have a 'religious experience'  :o
Absence of knowledge is not reason for faith.

I'm infallible (if I'm not mistaken)

DaemonWulf

Quote from: MinnesotaMike on August 28, 2011, 06:30:10 PM
You ever stop and think how most erotic lingerie is the same material (usually silk or satin), yet normal underwear is made out of a blended fabric? I guess people sin all the time in church, so we should all go to strip clubs to have a 'religious experience'  :o

[Irish accent] BRILLIANT!! [/Irish accent]
So I wonder this, as life billows smoke inside my head; this little game where nothing is sure... why would you play by the rules? - Dave Matthews

Sweetdeath

*dies laughing*  :D

Guardian85

I'll second that. ;)

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

MariaEvri

www.poseidonsimons.com

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Sandra Craft

Ah, that's too cruel -- Jesus got no skittles!
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

MariaEvri

I;m not sure if I've already shown this
www.poseidonsimons.com

Sweetdeath

Was Optimus really brought back  12 times?hm...

ROFL@skittles pic.