News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Atheist Image Dump II

Started by Whitney, April 30, 2011, 02:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldGit

Quote from: Evilbeagle on July 28, 2011, 09:51:06 AM
We now have 2 emergency numbers 999 and 112

Apparently we are now pandaring to the Europeans LOL

I've been told that in the days of loop disconnect and spinning dials, when it was equally possible to tap out a number on the receiver rest, short numbers would have caused far too many accidental alarm calls due to such tapping.  Thus they chose 999, the longest number, least likely to be tapped in by accident.

Yes, we are pandering to the EU as usual.  However I have no problem with us adding a number that European visitors will know ..... BUT does our 999 number work in Europe, to help confused Brits?  I doubt it.

Jabbles

Not quite atheist humour, but it is on topic of the current discussion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWc3WY3fuZU

MariaEvri

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Tank

^^^ Seen that before but it always makes me smile. What was the window maker thinking!!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Willow

MariaEvri

www.poseidonsimons.com

Sweetdeath

Holufuck, that is seriously a real stained glass window??
So disturbing.
(ROFL@logic vs religion sketch)
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

MariaEvri

Quote from: Sweetdeath on August 15, 2011, 04:23:40 AM
Holufuck, that is seriously a real stained glass window??
So disturbing.
(ROFL@logic vs religion sketch)

someone told me that it's a fake, but even so, funny anway :)
www.poseidonsimons.com

MariaEvri

www.poseidonsimons.com

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Sweetdeath

Haha!!
"They blow up so fast..." That is beautiful!  Thanks, Maria. You always make my day.

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

MariaEvri

Quote from: Sweetdeath on August 21, 2011, 02:37:15 PM
Haha!!
"They blow up so fast..." That is beautiful!  Thanks, Maria. You always make my day.

*takes a bow
www.poseidonsimons.com

DaemonWulf

So I wonder this, as life billows smoke inside my head; this little game where nothing is sure... why would you play by the rules? - Dave Matthews

Sweetdeath

DaemonWulf

So I wonder this, as life billows smoke inside my head; this little game where nothing is sure... why would you play by the rules? - Dave Matthews