News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Atheist Image Dump II

Started by Whitney, April 30, 2011, 02:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Biggus Dickus

A little Eminem reference.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

jumbojak

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Bad Penny II

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

xSilverPhinx

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

xSilverPhinx

Jesus has quarantine figured out:

Biggus Dickus

I loved the quarantined Last Supper...but at least he's following the quarantine rules unlike so many of his nutball followers, especially here in 'Merica.

Have you seen the latest bit by Kenneth Copeland? I think even at one point in the video even he's thinking, "Yeah, even my stupid, ignorant, god-and-gun loving followers won't buy this shit"!

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Icarus

^ Holy crow batman!  That dude is seriously fucked up.  He urgently needs to be taken away in a straight jacket.   So do those other deranged dip shits who are repeating, in chorus, his maniacal stupidity. 

That preacher man has it all wrong. I suspect that we are seeing evidence of the Second Coming.  Jesus has returned and he is really pissed about our collective behavior.  So much so that he has persuaded his dad put a pox on our houses.

In a similar but less boisterous way, a preacher man in Pinellas County, (St. Petersburg Florida area) had a church service, attended by a bunch of his followers.  Pinellas county had prior to that, invoked the stay at home rule.  The preacher was arrested and landed, at least briefly, in the slammer. It seems that the Pinellas sheriff was a rules are rules no shit guy.  The sheriff got a lot of public support for his decision to arrest the fool.