News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Atheist Image Dump II

Started by Whitney, April 30, 2011, 02:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy with no god

So Harold Camping got his dates wrong predicting rapture in May, i think its back on for October. I can't see how people can think this will happen. Googled rapture and found this, enjoy

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/rapture
I don't know why people are so keen to put the details of their private life in public(Facebook). They forget that invisibility is a superpower."

Asmodean

Quote from: Sweetdeath on August 28, 2011, 06:00:16 PMI am honestly thinking jesus/god/whatever was reborn as Adolf Hitler. What a freaking asshole.

This would be kind of insulting to Hitler though... After all, he probably DID wear mixed fabrics... And that ridiculous mustache - there MUST be something in Leviticus against that...
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Too Few Lions

I love the skittles pic, made me chuckle.

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

MariaEvri

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

history_geek

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C Clarke's Third Law
"Any sufficiently advanced alien is indistinguishable from a god."
Pierre-Simon, marquis de Laplace:
Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothése - I do not require that hypothesis[img]http://www.dakkadakka.com/s/i/a/4eef2cc3548cc9844a491b22ad384546.gif[/i

MariaEvri

www.poseidonsimons.com

Sweetdeath

Hah, I love that they're on a bench. 
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

MariaEvri

www.poseidonsimons.com

Sweetdeath

This is my favorite so far! ^
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

MariaEvri

I think it sums up modern christianity
www.poseidonsimons.com

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

MariaEvri

www.poseidonsimons.com